IGNORED

Off-Topic / Dumping Thread

Omega-TI

Just bought this one for 9 USD. Guess it's about time to take the XP out of the closet and set it up for the kid.

Interesting keyboard! I like the arrow key arrangement, but it would take some time getting used to not having the number pad on the right-hand side. This is a EU unit I take it?

Interesting keyboard! I like the arrow key arrangement, but it would take some time getting used to not having the number pad on the right-hand side. This is a EU unit I take it?

The unit must be a variant for the Danish and Swedish markets. Keyboard and keys are actually quite large (see below). I thought it funny and colorful, but since the kid at 5 has already used ordinary keyboards for years, then I'm not too sure it's all good. Now look at how the TI arrow keys are laid out (ESDX).

keyboard2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, that's pretty funny - and I can tell you that I would fare no better than any of those attempts!

And as far as Thanksgiving is concerned, guilty as charged. We simply don't know what you're talking about! I listen to Glen Beck (podcast) most days, and he's been banging on about it recently. Not a clue!

Still, could many Americans point out Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, and London on a map of the UK? I think not! :thumbsup: (In case you're wondering that was a sweep from the North to the South.). Hell, for that matter, most BRITS couldn't point them out either. They're generally as dumb as fuck!

Sad but true. The world is dumbing down!

Edited by Willsy
  • Like 1