IGNORED

ColecoVison Pong/Computer Space Boxset / RESERVATIONS!

retroillucid

I think J-F and coleco_master may have roller controller and a driving controller. They should test Pong with these controllers I don't have and report back to me. I'm curious about the result. :)

As I'm working on another game (wich will be release on Steam and console btw) ,

I'm not a beta tester for those games, .... I'm still VERY busy those days actually ....

So only Toby can confirm this

As I'm working on another game (wich will be release on Steam and console btw) ,

I'm not a beta tester for those games, .... I'm still VERY busy those days actually ....

So only Toby can confirm this

I thought unless you specifically program for the driving controller it is not going to work. For the roller controller we can change its setting from roller to controller and then it should work but for it to work in roller mode then you would have to program specifically for it.

Some updates:

We will now be able to print the stuff needed, I just signed the deal I have with Atari ! :D

I'm SO happy I though I had to share my happiness! :D :D :D

Again, A HUGE thanks to Atari Interactive!

Would not have been possible without you!

I REALLY APPRECIATE! :)

The Atari History is done, so we can now proceed with the booklet

A HUGE thanks to Martin Goldberg who write the entire story for the booklet

Dont't forget to get their Atari History book, by: Curt Vendel and Martin Goldberg

http://ataribook.com/book/learn-why-business-is-fun/

Kiwi is the man behind those games, he did worked alot on those

Don't forget to cheer him!

Thanks man! ,... I mean... A HUGE THANKS!! ;)

post-11933-0-41306700-1383955667_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

These are amazing Update! Yes as you can see we finally got the paperwork! :grin:

Another HUGE thanks to Atari Interactive!! Everything happen for a reason.

I usually don’t have much to say but this is a good reason to say something.

I feel that CollectorVision keeps on growing specially with this amazing release!

It’s also a good new that the Atari history is done. Another HUGE thanks to Martin Goldberg !

Thank you so much Chris (Kiwi) you’re doing a fantastic job!! An I think we will never thank you enough!

I would also like to thank Vince (Crapahute) for all the Artwork. You guys ROCK!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for all of you who sign out for reservations. Hopefully weèll start taking pre-orders soon.

I have a special thank you for 3 guy that without them nothing and when i say nothing would have

been possible.... Thank you Nolan Bushnell…. Thank you Ted Dabney…. Thank you Al Alcorn!

CollectorVision will always try to bring you more!! And much more to come! :-D

• Like 5

When J-F asked me if I can adapt Computer Space to the Colecovision. I quickly google it and see what it was. I made the sprites and the star field. I came up a theory how the ship turning system works in turn drove the game engine. I programmed random star plotting system and then showed him quick demo. Then he asked if I can also do Pong as well. I decided to stop work on Computer Space since making Pong would teach me more technique I can use for Computer Space. I learned how projection system work. I built the entire arcade version, which is 99% finished and functional. When I finished the arcade version, I went back to work on Computer Space. Computer Space is pretty complicated and hard to find footage since they are fragmented, I found all the fragments and pieced them together. When I got the arcade version finished, I wanted to extra modes and board to fill up cartridge to 32KB. Now Computer Space and the Deluxe mode is now 32KB and finished, but I need to fix some stuff first.

Pong, I have 23 KB left to fill. I haven't yet started putting in Raccoon Lad awesome Pong screens in yet. I'm on a roll working on this project. I'm enjoying making these games and learning a lot from doing them. I do hope you guy will enjoy them. :)

I want to thank J-F for being so awesome and patient with me. Also I want to thank Tobie been very cool and patient with me.

Edited by Kiwi
  • Like 7

I am excited for this release. From whats been posted it looks like its going to be awesome.

I met Toby today and he showed me the game boxes and the boxset itself

It's honestly beyond my expectations!!!!

I think everyone will be pleased and surprised by the quality of the Boxset!

We also took the time to talk about upcoming projects as well

Again, plenty of projects coming up!!

Next year will probably be the biggest CollectorVision year

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

Ah, BTW: NIAD help on the ADAM 30th Anniversary project ;)

Huge thanks to Jim for his help .... He's the ADAM wizard afterall :D

Thanks J-F and I should be done with my end by tomorrow and have the package mailed off to you in short order after, plus I'll be making some scans that you can use for the manual or an addemdum sheet.

• Like 1

Thanks J-F and I should be done with my end by tomorrow and have the package mailed off to you in short order after, plus I'll be making some scans that you can use for the manual or an addemdum sheet.

Jim,

I think you should send it to me, we'll save some time :) BTW Thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

Edited by coleco_master