Shadowgate $1.00

StarTropics $1.00

Boxed NES advantage Joystick $1.50

Loose NES games

Super Mario Bros. 2 $2.99

Lode Runner $2.99

Spy Hunter $2.99

Metroid $2.99

I'd first like to thank Inky for planting this idea into my head :)

anyway...

Today I came across a box full of old maps (138 maps) at $0.50 each ($69)

I spotted a new attendant and asked for the whole box for $20 :D :D :D

There was nothing pre-WWII but a few 1944's and 45's. Mostly National

Geographic but a few odd-ball looking ones aswell. and some old war comics too :)

So now I have yet "Another" collection :)

I agree, slim pickings this weekend.  I think I passed on the SMS that Michael picked up.  Ultimately I got no video game stuff, but I did pickup an interesting Roland MIDI rhythm generator and a "Steel Tec" (Meccano clone) Millennium Falcon in pretty good condition.

I was sure their was another collector killing us Yesterday, I seen a fair few lone megadrive carts and empty spaces next to them. BTW about the Steel Tec, I used to have a harley davidson model about 8 Years ago now.

Great weekend for yard saleing weather was great and I didnt have to take any kids along. :D woohoooo got a few good things.

Ms. Pacman coleco mini arcarde 2.00

nintendo w/4 games super mario 2.3. bubble bobble, tiger heli for 3.00 bucks.

atari 2 controllers 1.00

Nintendo 64 6/games + expansion paks 4 controllers 25.00

nintendo 64 no controllers 3.00

pac man board game complete 2.00

some other smo got the nintendo and 30 games for 10 bucks. but left the activision 10 in 1 game controller I got it for 1.00

I was sure their was another collector killing us Yesterday, I seen a fair few lone megadrive carts and empty spaces next to them.

I woke up late :(

I think there's a classic gaming collector using the trick of coming in early as a seller and getting to everything before the buyers can.

The first telethon swap meet under cover should bring out a few more nervous people who don't like being rained on. Shame there isn't more space undercover -- they should move it to the Galleria, they've recently expanded the undercover parking quite substantially..

Greetings from Milwaukee.. I'd like to report that there are NO finds to be had in this area, although I picked up 2 more boxes of sealed DS/DD disks for .99 ea over the weekend. That makes about 100 boxes now that I have hid behind my door.

Goodwills here want $3.99 for any cruddy SNES cart, and $2.99 for any Genesis/Atari cart. I ALMOST picked up: a boxed complete Super Simon for $3.99, and a Target-return Starfox Adventures for Gamecube for $6.99, but passed on both because I'm not feeling rich this week.

Thrifts in Milwaukee surpass eBay for insane prices. There's a Sears-sold violin in a case minus bow, bridge. amd strings that's been roughly broken into about 5 loose pieces at the Goodwill on Oklahoma avenue - asking price: $149.99.

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!

-rpm-

I think there's a classic gaming collector using the trick of coming in early as a seller and getting to everything before the buyers can.

The first telethon swap meet under cover should bring out a few more nervous people who don't like being rained on.  Shame there isn't more space undercover -- they should move it to the Galleria, they've recently expanded the undercover parking quite substantially..

BTW, It's at wanneroo again next month, they haven't decided where to put it yet. Karrinyups way to small now, as they have got rid of some of the parking and put fast food outlets. I heard this direct from the Channel 7 Van their. For now, I'm staying at my local one and I'll find what I find. BTW as well, I got their at 8:00am.

Picked up a couple of games;

Sega Genesis; Pirates! Gold (Complete in box; w/instructions, map & registration card, looks almost new) $6.99

SNES: F-zero $2.99

N64: Madden 2000 $1.99

Also picked up an Atari RF cable $0.99 (looks just like the one coming out of the 7800 in hhwolfman's picture above)

I got some stuff at the flea market today also all of it will go for sale I just wanted a couple games out of the lot and the lady told me single games were 10 each but all 9 were 20 dollars.

NES games

The Adventures of Bayou Billy

Amagon

Thunderbirds

Dirty Hairy

Bandai Golf:Challenge Pebble Beach

Tetris

Adventures of Dino-Riki

Final Fantasy

Mario/Duck Hunt/Track and Field

All those for 20 dollars and some weird case thingy

Have been away a while and came back with,,,

N64, expansion pak, memory pak

Zelda Oot, boxed

pod racer

mario 64

quake 2

goldeneye

turok 2

Dracula boxed, intelli

Bomb squad, boxed

b17 bomber x 2, boxed

white water, boxed

buzz bomber, boxed

Spy vs Spy, boxed, sms

spiderman, boxed

marble madness, boxed

paperboy, boxed

james bond boxed

Time lord for NES boxed,

Paid $5 for the 64 games, $1 each for the rest

It's official. Warmer weather has brought out some new goods from hibernation. At the flea market I found:

1 Sears Video Arcade II controller

2 2600 driving controllers

2600 -- No Escape!

2600 -- Star Wars: The Arcade Game

XE cart -- Gato

NES -- Puzzle

Pico game -- The Great Counting Caper

Intellivision game -- River Raid

7800 Power Supply

All that stuff for a total of $13.00

The Sears controller seems a bit jittery. Can I clean it like the regular paddles to get the jitter out? Oh, is it supposed to work on a regular 2600?

The Sears controller seems a bit jittery. Can I clean it like the regular paddles to get the jitter out? Oh, is it supposed to work on a regular 2600?

Yeah, a Sears console and Atari console are one and the same, I do believe, except for a slight exterior change. Back then Sears had a policy to put their name on every product in their store, even if it wasn't really made by them originally.

I'm back :) I mean the thrifts are biting...well theres stuff about. And today

I scored:

1 7800 Pad

1 Quickshot arcade stick for Mega Drive

1 Megadrive console lose - $2.50 :D

SNES: Bubsy boxed in very used condition :(

Megadrive:

Lose Street fighter 2 special champion edition with weird gold MegaDrive logo I'v never seen before :ponder:

Pitfall Mayan Adventure

Lemmings

The Adventures of Mighty Max

Aladdin - Platinum collection

Turbo outrun - Gold collection

Last battle - Best condition I'v ever seen

NBA jam

Road Rash - I already have a Genisis Import but this one is a MD version

Marko's magic football

Chiki Chiki Boys - looks pretty cool

I almost picked up some Gameboy carts but they're too expensive and only come lose :(

At the flea market today I didn't do all that well, but I scored:

A boxed Sega Genesis (Core System) for $1

Three huge boxes of old commodore junk including a C-64, a 1571 drive, a blue chip floppy drive with docs, a complete PQ Party Quiz game with box & software (also for Atari XL), about 200 loose floppies, Muppet learning keys pad w/docs, a Vic-20 8k ram cartridge w/box, new Vic-20 tape cassette, boxed Vic-20 Gorf cartridge, nice boxed Temple of Apshai, about 20 old Commodore magazines from 1984, a couple more printer interfaces, a ton of extra commie cables, and tucked way down in the bottom of one box was a Timex-Sinclair 1000 with a 16K ram expander & manual. $20 for that bunch.

Just what I need, more junk.

-rpm-