IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

I paid for the upgraded shipping but haven't gotten a tracking number email yet. :?

Me neither, but with all the boxes dropping at peoples places and also hearing from several people that they got the email with their tracking number, it's just a question of time. Can't take that long anymore although I must say, that those pictures are watering my mouth. Will be great to play that game on the Jaguar.

So...I'm still waiting for my copy, Haven't received any email saying it's sent yet, etc. I'm wondering if there's any order to it all. Can people who have received their copies let us know what pre-order number they had? I'm just wondering if I will get my copy before next year...

IIRC, I was like number 95.

Edited by Gunstar

Well impressed with the gameplay/playability. In one session I've got quite far. I think I have this on 3do. I'm quite keen to fire that up now to compare. So with another world arriving (or as it's French I like to call it un autre monde) it looks like we've seen the final entry in an awesome collection of new titles this year. What's the very next one we've got to look forward to, rebooteroids?