IGNORED

Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

Okay, so I've finally shipped all of the existing orders. I got most of them out last week, but a few trickier ones took me until today to finish packaging. That darned Christmas got it the way again. At any rate I've begun production on some new ones for my website and they will be available to order once they are ready (probably Monday some time).

In the mean time the rest of you should be receiving your orders over the next week or two, depending on where you live.

Sweet! - mine arrived today.

It has replaced Lode Runner as my current game to play (although not for long - sorry Daniel - ;-) it is an interesting game! )

Now if I can get (team pixelboy?) to publish (or anyone else ;-) ) Spelunker

Then I can pass on - knowing that my favorite games (duh - Lode Runner / Spelunker) are preserved! He-He.

Thanks Luc / J-F / Tobie / OpCode - gads this list is getting long!!!

COLECOVISION - LIVE LONG AND PROSPER! Yikes - geeky of me!

Jeff31

Hey,to everyone involved with this game. This is a top notch game, packaging label . Very polished. Congratulations. This would have sold 50,000 copies in 1982. I finished it a couple of times on easy level so far. My daughter likes to watch the game.

So the game ends? It doesn't loop back? Bummer...

• 6 months later...

Ha ha! In honour of AdamCon this weekend, I have a second batch of Flora and the Ghost Mirror CIB now available. For a video and pictures of the product, check out:

http://www.adamcon.org/cartridge.html

You can even order it from there via Pay Pal.

Dale

This is nice, Dale, but what people around here really want to see is Daniel's Strip Poker. We've been waiting for it since forever.

This is nice, Dale, but what people around here really want to see is Daniel's Strip Poker. We've been waiting for it since forever.

I will see what I can do to help Daniel with Strip Poker. I wanted to work something out in February but I couldn't come up with a good plan since I live 750 km away from him. And that adds challenging logistics to the aid.

And Dracula to ;)

Dracula is something that I've spent a lot of time thinking about in the last two years, but I'm still not satisfied with the game play. But I will do some more gameplay prototyping in August. If I strike gold, then I will release.

I will see what I can do to help Daniel with Strip Poker. I wanted to work something out in February but I couldn't come up with a good plan since I live 750 km away from him. And that adds challenging logistics to the aid.

What we would like is for Daniel himself to drop by this thread and give us an update on the game. Like many others, I paid for a copy of Strip Poker almost a year ago (on August 28th 2013 to be exact) and I bought an empty box for the game from Toby.

Well, the good news is that Daniel is my roommate at AdamCon, so that much I can get him to do. But I think I will encourage him to post it in the Strip Poker thread instead of in this thread. I think that show Strip Poker customers what they need to see.

Dracula is something that I've spent a lot of time thinking about in the last two years, but I'm still not satisfied with the game play. But I will do some more gameplay prototyping in August. If I strike gold, then I will release.

Nice, I was just kidden since it has been on your website forever. That would be awesome to have that finally released.

Was it based off the intellivision dracula or your own gameplay plan?

Well, the good news is that Daniel is my roommate at AdamCon, so that much I can get him to do. But I think I will encourage him to post it in the Strip Poker thread instead of in this thread. I think that show Strip Poker customers what they need to see.

Thanks Dale. :)

I never really liked the Intellivision version. So my game is based more on the ideas in the Bram Stoker novel. And I made an interpretation of the screen shot in the vapourware promo book from Coleco. I was working on it in 2008 mostly, and at that time my son was 6. He thought it was so scary that he tried to convince me to delete all copies of my work in progress. So I put it away for a few years, until he was older.

Anyway, in addition to the second run of Flora there are also a few copies of Jeepers Creepers but no boxes and a couple of copies of Canadian Minigames. Some day I'll make the limited collectors edition of some of those titles (and Ghostblaster which is currently out of stock).

Edited by hardhat

Hi AtariBuff. I should have sent you an email last week with an update. You are on top of my list of people to ship. The CMG that I made for you was defective, so I'll make you a new one and ship it out this week finally. Sorry for the delay. But I will be shipping orders all this week and you are for sure first on the list.

Okay, so all of my current orders are now shipped. Some last week and the last ones today. So everyone should have their orders by the end of next week. I still have copies in stock, so order at your leisure. I will experiment with taking my store offline in September some time, since I get kind of busy to be shipping for a while. I'm still trying for an October release of my next titles -- but as people always say "October of what year". :P

Anyway, so that is what is up with Flora, and I've been working with Daniel to get the Strip Poker sorted out with the amazing help of Toby.

• Like 2