IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

I like it, it rhymes. :)

Not really but I like the name anyhow. I'm often amazed at how much info you know about the sellers. I like to imagine that you're a detective in your real job :)

I reported this last night but it didn't seem to do any good.

This is the same seller that first sold that hozer Glib that got resold.http://www.ebay.com/itm/181321411090?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

It didn't have a label so she made one for it. Funny how it has the Hozer symbol on it.

• Like 1

Tron "Special Pack" box with Deadly Discs, Adventures of, and Joystick:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-M-Network-Vidioe-Games-And-Tron-Joystick-For-Atari-2600-In-Box-Never-Use-/301103356117?pt=US_Video_Game_Controllers&hash=item461b2898d5

Pretty cool. I have the Tron joystick, but I don't know if its $150 cool. Maybe if it was NIB. Still interesting, I haven't seen this very often.

Edited by atari_envy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-M-Network-Vidioe-Games-And-Tron-Joystick-For-Atari-2600-In-Box-Never-Use-/301103356117?pt=US_Video_Game_Controllers&hash=item461b2898d5

Pretty cool. I have the Tron joystick, but I don't know if its $150 cool. Maybe if it was NIB. Still interesting, I haven't seen this very often.

$150 is fair market value for this item and in this condition.

Not sure what the deal with this it, but this seller just sold this item for $61 on 2/18. That's all it brought after going through a complete auction cycle. I'm not sure if the seller backed out or what, but they've listed it again at over twice the original price. I had some considerable interest in this at the time and would have bid on it but my money is tied up in another bid at the moment. If it struggled to bring $61 over an entire week, I'd be surprised if they sell it at this price.

Not sure what the deal with this it, but this seller just sold this item for $61 on 2/18. That's all it brought after going through a complete auction cycle. I'm not sure if the seller backed out or what, but they've listed it again at over twice the original price. I had some considerable interest in this at the time and would have bid on it but my money is tied up in another bid at the moment. If it struggled to bring $61 over an entire week, I'd be surprised if they sell it at this price.

Now that is interesting. Wonder what the story is...guess the seller feels it is worth more than $61 -- a lot more and Zwackery agrees. If it is worth that much I always feel like the bidding should start at .99 cents.

Personally, it is not worth that much to me, and I am tempted to make an offer of $61.

Edited by atari_envy