IGNORED

HSC5 - Game #2 - Worm Whomper

So the higher levels are easier than the middle ones? Good to know ;) For everyone who did not reached a higher level: There are huge Slow Downs, so its much easier to protect the plants in levels 17+ than in level 14 or something like that.

I've noticed that too. The stronger critters will be worse in some levels, but then seemingly taper off for the next few. I think it's the game's way of letting you get used to everything speeding up (and to rest your hands). It also gives you a chance to earn some ploughballs and possibly more corn. I made it to level 29 today and there are definitely some tough waves throughout the 20s.

I realized I needed to step it up a bit :) This HSC is really fun! I hadn't played in a while, but because of this I'm hitting all-time high scores. Sore fingers, though. My left index finger is pretty much numb.

Worm Whomper_183,402

• Like 3

post-34560-0-23048400-1392411989_thumb.jpg

sadly this may be my last game of Worm Whomper

the ice storm last week killed our power and now my computer is temporarily shot.

and I don't have the cart

however, in my hopes searching for it I found I do have Night Stalker and could have played it on hardware! ha