IGNORED

Off-Topic / Dumping Thread

Omega-TI

I booked my room and flight last night. Ebola scare and all. And, just so you know, while I may be younger I just got a year old recently :P

But still young enough to be the last man standing from the bar crawl.

Yeah, I won't be the last man standing again this year, either! :sleep:

.lee

There's only 1 game for 8 bit Ataris and only 26 for the Commodore 64, so this doesn't strike me as a very thorough game compilation.

It is not, but it is building. These are only games with things hidden within them: unused graphics, levels, or text, hidden messages, trainers, level selections, etc. So even though the list is small for some platforms I do not expect it to grow very large, but who knows. Only contribution can help. I know we have a couple of tidbits of hidden stuff here in the AA forum which could be added to the site, at least for central posterity.

Weather's getting colder now, and only a few weeks are left until the Christmas Markets show up and the Glühwein season is back again. In case you don't know, Glühwein is spiced hot red wine served at those markets. For visitors of Christmas Markets in particular in Germany (I heard lots of markets can also be found in the UK), here's some language training for you. Please consider the irregular plural of Glühwein.

(Got this via G+)

post-35000-0-25045600-1414000481_thumb.jpg