IGNORED

L.E.M. Lunar Excursion Module

Philsan

He's not coming back..

Things like this are when you can tell someone is officially leaving the scene. The reproductions made were harmless is his own personal collection but the second they hit Ebay he has made a decision to never come back to the Atariage, he knows what he is doing is wrong but just doesn't care anymore...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy of this as well. btw, there is a copy of this listed on eBay right now. In fact, it was just listed. It lacks the period after the M and the VCS is missing from the top title.

Not sure where that cart came from, but I most certainly did not make it, and that is not the final label. The L.E.M. carts in the AtariAge Store will not be $59.99, and they will include a (rather thick, multi-lingual) manual, and optionally a box.

..Al

• Like 2

Not sure where that cart came from, but I most certainly did not make it, and that is not the final label. The L.E.M. carts in the AtariAge Store will not be $59.99, and they will include a (rather thick, multi-lingual) manual, and optionally a box.

..Al

The item has been reported to eBay. I am in for box, manual, cart, and patch if they are available.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you very much for the finding.

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE GAME!

The ebayer has uploaded and used the WIP low resolution label from this thread.

As you can see the letter "M" of "L.E.M." doesn't have the punctuation point.

Moreover, the top words should be "ATARI 2600 VCS GAME CARTRIDGE".

When the game will be released, cart label will be like the one displayed on first post and you'll get box, manual and original sewed patch.

Manual's designer has to make some final changes to text, then I will send the package to Albert.

I hope he will sell it on AtariAge (BTW, I don't want to earn anything from the game but I would be glad if AtariAge gets some cash).

Anyway, I will add you to my preorder list (24 people so far).

If there is still a preorder list, please add me for a CIB copy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I received the labels today for L.E.M. and they look fantastic! This is the last piece I needed in order to make copies of the game available. I'll be going through the list of people who have expressed an interest in a CIB copy and will ping everyone once the game is available. I will have 100 boxed copies available, and after those are gone I will add a cart/manual version of the game to the store.

lem_cart_1.jpg

starcastle_and_friends.jpg

I'll post additional details here once I have the boxed L.E.M. carts ready to go!

..Al

• Like 8