IGNORED

Tron Light Cycles for Colecovision - Work in progress

parkfun101

Thanks Tarzilla, here are so more videos I took playing 1P VS CPU on the BlueMSX. These vids are about a minute each.

NOTE: These were played in TEST mode, so the music sounds and initial revving of the engines sounds are disabled(for testing purposes). Tarzilla's videos play those sounds if you are curious.

Levels 19,20(Bonus Level)

19,20.wmv

Level 33
33.wmv

Levels 38,39
38,39.wmv

Level 40(Bonus Level)

40.wmv

Enjoy! :-) :cool: If you want to see anything in particular, let me know.

I'm not gonna download anything so I will wait for you to link some youtube videos :thumbsup:

Why not? Two different types of legitimate videos with sound (Mp4 in the zips and WMV) were provided as per your request (which didn't mention youtube as your only acceptable method.) You may be waiting forever as I'm sure Todd has better things to do than create a Youtube account.

• Like 1

Why not? Two different types of legitimate videos with sound (Mp4 in the zips and WMV) were provided as per your request (which didn't mention youtube as your only acceptable method.) You may be waiting forever as I'm sure Todd has better things to do than create a Youtube account.

Why not ? Because I don't like to download a bunch of stuff onto my computer and on post 199 he replied to me asking and said this "I've actually already begun recording almost every level on the 1P VS CPU ENHANCED mode. It was all recorded on the Blue MSX emulator, but it should give you a feel of how the game plays. I'm planning on editing the videos within the next week or two so I should have some to put on YouTube so I can link them here." So there isn't any "creating youtube acounts" since he already has one .

Hey gang I got the play the part here and doing the label box art for this game here's my final pencil art on the box art for the Light Grid Game. And to give you an idea on how it would look like Im posting my very first vector art done on Inkscape I did in 2013.

post-5587-0-60656100-1432864633_thumb.png

post-5587-0-70764500-1432864800_thumb.png

Edited by Atariboy2600
  • Like 4

Atariboy2600, thank you for letting me add the inner walls and disruptor spheres to the final pick. I liked what you did so much, I think I'm going to have to print it out and frame it along with the final version. It just looks so cool with the hand drawn work and partial colored portions. :D :thumbsup: :lust:

Atariboy2600, thank you for letting me add the inner walls and disruptor spheres to the final pick. I liked what you did so much, I think I'm going to have to print it out and frame it along with the final version. It just looks so cool with the hand drawn work and partial colored portions. :D :thumbsup: :lust:

NP and like I said they all be on Inkscape vector art so it will be closer to the film as I could do with all the back wall texts and lighting effect on the walls and glowing spheres^_^

• Like 1

Hey gang I got the play the part here and doing the label box art for this game here's my final pencil art on the box art for the Light Grid Game. And to give you an idea on how it would look like Im posting my very first vector art done on Inkscape I did in 2013.

Wow!!!! :lust:

Going to be an awesome (box) artwork!!!

:thumbsup:

Here is a quick video I made using the BlueMSX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlzkiI2GIvE&

OMG! That looks fantastic! I *LOVE* the sound FX in the game! Very impressive. The amount of different levels and all the variety in gameplay features are just great. Yet again another homebrew game that looks better than some of the official releases we saw on the Colecovision in the 80s. Well done!

• Like 1

I talked to thevnaguy a.k.a. Arcade USA, and he said he'd love to do a video demonstrating Light Grid Racing.

Here is his YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCintjpKufZjLKaJnUB6Y2FQ

Here is a quick video I made using the BlueMSX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlzkiI2GIvE&feature=youtu.be

It should be up soon, been pretty busy with work but getting it edited :) around 30 minutes long :)

If you're too impatient to watch the entire video, just skip to 18:21 of Arcade USA's video to see the MCP level. Also, go to 21:20....it is awesome how he added the "END OF LINE" sound byte with the graphic.

You did a great job editing this video man!

Thanks Tarzilla for pushing me to add the MCP level and for helping me design it!!! Everyone that has seen this level is like "Woah!" :-o , which is exactly what I was hoping they'd say! :thumbsup: