IGNORED

Translucent Jaguar Console Pre-Orders

Parrothead

Well I now have the clear setup. Just need the correct screws and rubber feet. Can anyone Point me in the right direction? Or does anyone have spare screws and feet I can buy from them?

What I've done is keep the lower part of the sheild in place and sawn off and repositioned the front posts as I did with the dental jag.

It works a treat.

Also The reason for the bottom shield is to help give a meaningful back to the unit.

Cheers

I LOL'd at the Another World cart.

The metaphoric high-end sports car on the driveway...

• Like 1

Sorry to harp on about screws but I still have no joy - not even the local B&Q has anything anywhere near a Jag screw. So there are 6 (2 for the cart slot) and they are all the same. So far as I can tell they are machine screws, bearly a cm long and a 2mm wide, then there is the matter of the size of the head. I have similar screws but they seem slightly too big and don't want to risk breaking the plastic posts. Could anyone help with advice on how to identify Jag screws on a site like this please? http://uk.rs-online.com/web/c/fasteners-fixings/screws-bolts/machine-screws/

Many thanks.

IIRC (been a while since I opened mine), but they are self tapping NOT machine screws. Machine screws need a nut or thread to screw into, as you are screwing into a bit of plastic with no thread in it you'll need something that will make it's own thread. I'd imagine a small round headed woodscrew would probably work. Probably better to get some from ebay (once you find the right size) as B&Q are horrendously overpriced for small quantities of screws.

When I open mine up to do the swap I'll try and remember to make a note of the spec of the screws.

HTH

Last I heard from Mike, he was needing my address because Paypal didn't for some reason. Said to provide it (which I did) and it would ship out that day. That's the last communication I had about my order. I trust it will arrive at some point but tracking info would be nice if you happen to read this Mike.

Last I heard from Mike, he was needing my address because Paypal didn't for some reason. Said to provide it (which I did) and it would ship out that day. That's the last communication I had about my order. I trust it will arrive at some point but tracking info would be nice if you happen to read this Mike.

always do follow ups if your woundering about your order.

Hey Guys,

Sorry a small few emails are falling through the cracks. If you are still waiting for your order -- and at this point this should only include 3-5 folks -- as all other have been sent, email me with your address and what you purchased. I will verify with your Paypal payments -- Email asap at socalmike@gamegavel.com and I will get your order shipped. Not looking to screw anyone here :)

Hey Guys,

Sorry a small few emails are falling through the cracks. If you are still waiting for your order -- and at this point this should only include 3-5 folks -- as all other have been sent, email me with your address and what you purchased. I will verify with your Paypal payments -- Email asap at socalmike@gamegavel.com and I will get your order shipped. Not looking to screw anyone here :)

OK, you have (again) mail...

let`s see what happens