IGNORED

Cartridge List for the Atari 8-bit Computers (400/800/XL/XE Computers)

The second I've seen before, I believe it's an utility cart. There are definitely dozens of carts that had a few made here and there. Poland has many of these type utility carts.

In fact there is a cartridge mapper called "Blizzard 16K", which is used by a lot of Polish Turbo 2000 cassette systems. So...

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi! This is a great list, but can you help me understand what's on the different tabs? I am specifically looking at the Games category, as I am building a list of 800/XE cartridge games. The Non Atari tab has 194 games, the Atari tab has 107 games, but the All tab has 180 games. I would have expecting to see 301 games in the All tab, given the number of games on the other 2 tabs.For example, I notice the Non-Atari tab has more Parker Bros. games than the All tab. What should I be looking at?

• 5 months later...

Hi! This is a great list, but can you help me understand what's on the different tabs? I am specifically looking at the Games category, as I am building a list of 800/XE cartridge games. The Non Atari tab has 194 games, the Atari tab has 107 games, but the All tab has 180 games. I would have expecting to see 301 games in the All tab, given the number of games on the other 2 tabs.For example, I notice the Non-Atari tab has more Parker Bros. games than the All tab. What should I be looking at?

sorry for the delay, I didn't see the post (email wasn't working :( ). I put them on 2 tabs; Atari and non-Atari mfg's. So Atari games would be on the Atari tab, The non-Atari games, I.e. parker bros. etc would be on that tab. I then made up some general categories for the cartridge that can be used as a filter if need be.

Let me know if that helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Ugh, never mind. The cartridge has a torn-off handwritten "Statistics I" label. I plugged it in and was very confused. It comes up with the basic prompt. So it seems the previous owner used it, along with the Statistics I cassette to run statistics for a psychiatrists office.

Ugh, never mind. The cartridge has a torn-off handwritten "Statistics I" label. I plugged it in and was very confused. It comes up with the basic prompt. So it seems the previous owner used it, along with the Statistics I cassette to run statistics for a psychiatrists office.

Ouch! I hope you didn't pay too much for it

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the Antic Podcasts Sarah Haskell interview, I think Weavemaster should be added to the list. :)

Has anyone ever seen a copy of this?

Maybe this was already provided, but do you have pictures of the cart, production numbers, mfg, etc. I haven't listened to the pod cast, nor know who Sarah is. Thanx.

Maybe this was already provided, but do you have pictures of the cart, production numbers, mfg, etc. I haven't listened to the pod cast, nor know who Sarah is. Thanx.

It seems to have been a proprietary product released by Macomber Looms of York, Maine. I contacted the company (still in business!) but haven't yet received a reply. "Weavemaster" appears to have been burned on cartridge, but I'm not sure about "Designer's Delight".

Let's hope an intact copy turns up. I have a feeling that it would be a "10" rarity, as the retail price was $180 for a decidedly niche product.This certainly is one of the more obscure Atari titles.