IGNORED

What's your favorite daily 'thing' about the F18A?

jedimatt42

So, a fresh batch of F18As went out recently. I managed to grab 2. I've upgraded my working console with one, and then this next weekend, I'm hoping the second will just fix what looks like bad VDP ram in my second console.

The first thing that struck me, is that now all the emulators look more like real iron :)

But my favorite new software feature is 80 column editor in fbForth. My next favorite new thing is how it makes this old TI look like college era Sega when you run the ALEX KIDD cartridge demo.

What is your favorite app/feature/aspect that changes regular real iron usage of your TI?

• Like 4

So, a fresh batch of F18As went out recently. I managed to grab 2. I've upgraded my working console with one, and then this next weekend, I'm hoping the second will just fix what looks like bad VDP ram in my second console.

The first thing that struck me, is that now all the emulators look more like real iron :)

But my favorite new software feature is 80 column editor in fbForth. My next favorite new thing is how it makes this old TI look like college era Sega when you run the ALEX KIDD cartridge demo.

What is your favorite app/feature/aspect that changes regular real iron usage of your TI?

My favorite thing besides the menu is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_aHHQG1Tc

... after that comes the 80 column BA-Writer, them the 80 column Multiplan (which I wonder why has not made it into an Uber Cart yet) and then...

• Like 2

great.

Yes, a Cartridge-Compilation with some "online-stuff" would be cool.

Maybe all Telco´s, PTerm, FastTerm,Triad, Stuarts Browser, TE-II, maybe BBS for playing, some diagnostics,

a DiskManager, DU2K for showing DSR, and and and :)

But I think I can tinker that myself, with my blank UBER-Board and BOOT ? I need more practise on that... :)