IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

Would you like to play a game of Chess?

• Like 1

If sniped well this lot can sell for far less than 4k. The problem is that people are too anxious to show their interest and place a bid too early in the day, inflating the price. Well that is the beauty of ebay after all, that is why you end up buying things much more expensive than they really should be.

What's your opinion on the stuff in the 99/8 auction?
- the cartridges with the custom labels are prototypes or not? those usually had different color cases afaik

- what are these 2 cartridges labeled "SECURITIES"?

- can anyone read the cartridge label right below the one labeled SCOTT ADAMS ADVENTURE? It should be column 1, number 8. I can't map it to any known TI cartridge.

- the photo with the binders indicate some internal specification on the 99/8. could this be right? Further there are two binders on top right. anyone knows these?

- what are these 2 beige joysticks behind the 99/4a right next to the 2 speech synthesizers? I don't mean the mbx ones.

- can somebody figure out which types of peb cards are lying in front of the PEB?

- the device left to the 99/8 is a floppy for the 99/8? how is it interfaced, via hexbus?

- with no Armadillo Interface card there is no way to connect the 99/8 to the PEB, or did I miss that in the pictures?

Too damn this is local pickup only.

• Like 1

I contacted the guy on ebay, if he is interested in doing an interview for some newsletter. This guy was working right there at TI.

Also asked him, if he is willing to ship at least to US, and that he is limiting the outcome by limiting it to local pickup.

I could identify the lower of the two PEB cards lying around, which has to be a PCode Card.

But I can't find a match for the upper one, must be some unique Card.

• Like 3