IGNORED

Lynx Multi Cart

SainT

Not out yet. :)

I get things done in bursts as time and enthusiasm allows. I'll be getting to build some carts soon... I just wish I had more spare time!! Frustratingly by the time you get to an age to have the experience to do interesting things like this (especially so if its not your line of work), you find life is ridiculously full of other things which suck up your time. Children being the biggest time consumer of them all. :D

• Like 2

Not out yet. :)

I get things done in bursts as time and enthusiasm allows. I'll be getting to build some carts soon... I just wish I had more spare time!! Frustratingly by the time you get to an age to have the experience to do interesting things like this (especially so if its not your line of work), you find life is ridiculously full of other things which suck up your time. Children being the biggest time consumer of them all. :D

I'm originally from the Gloucester neck of the woods (South Glos, but went to Gloucester College). Will happily babysit so you can crack on ;).

• Like 1

I know it's easier sad then done but, i wondering if a few COMPLETE PROTOTYPES are already produced? If so,how about those nesssecarry parts? Is it hard to come by? Also i hope that those machines are ready sothat once all parts are there,fully production of those lynx sd card interfacers can start,but yeah, with such little time, i can imagine that it can take another 6 month's ,all that waiting is cutting on my nerves being NOT the only one offcourse.

And BTW i don't have to tell like anybody that i want one because they know it ,becouse that will only overflow this thread,so let's keep watching & dreaming on till the final moment.

Thumbs up.

SainT you are great and did a perfect job!

I received the card today and it is very easy to handle.

Just copy the .LNX file to the SD card and start the LYNX...

Ah that'a pretty interresting,here i looked those traces on the motherboard in this picture and i discovered that some of those traces do lead pin 33 to pin 31 wich is interresting because this allows for a HARD RESET when selecting a game via the menu,because normaly you have to do an internal mod to your lynx to connect pin 33 to pin 31 to achievve a hard reset,BUT here theres NO mod required to allow a hard reset because of the great design of this motherboard ,this has been confirmed by saint stating that it is just PLUG & PLAY,meaning no mod required??

Thanks a lot for this awesome product ;-)

BTW: really cool design :grin:

P1010305.JPG

P1010306.JPG

• Like 1

SainT you are great and did a perfect job!

I received the card today and it is very easy to handle.

Just copy the .LNX file to the SD card and start the LYNX...

Thanks a lot for this awesome product ;-)

BTW: really cool design :grin:

P1010305.JPG

P1010306.JPG

Oops i was NOT meant to screw this massage up but probably my massage went in between this massage from someone else GGGRRR,for wich i lastly posted about those pin traces ,so excuse me i ditn't thank or recieved anything from saint,haha lol,just a mistake haha lol.

Something stinks here... when people waits in anticipation, it's often referred as waiting with bated breath. Yet I think someone is waiting with baited breath...

1 letter difference, easy mistake to make. Get some breath mint, lose that 'i' and enough trying to be funny here.