IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

hmmmm, so this maybe is a CF7 ? (and not a CF7+) ?

Anybody knows about the difference, and if a CF7A exists ?

Schmitzi, I do believe it was used on a later model CF7+, If you look at the pictures that I posted awhile back I have two CF7+'s and one is the plug into the console by-itself type and the other is the one with the cable, like shown on the picture you posted.

• Like 1

ah OK. May I ask what the patch is ? (I am entering all this data, so I´m nosy :)

And I didn´t find anything about. Is it like an Eprom/Bios-Patch, or some more, with solderings ?

I think it's a firmware patch that waits a little longer to ensure that the F18A has powered up before the CF7+ uses the VDP RAM.

• Like 1

I think it's a firmware patch that waits a little longer to ensure that the F18A has powered up before the CF7+ uses the VDP RAM.

Correct, it will state on the startup screen if it's the F18A version. I have both versions and we determined that the F18A didn't quite finish initializing the VDP ram before the Nano/CF7 were trying to use it. So problems occurred. Was very noticeable doing the f18a update. It would not update without errors. New nano version solved the problems.

Greg

• Like 1

So you have F18A in the TI ?

I never heard of a CF7 or CF7+ with the F18-patch, OR it is not shown on the Start-Screen and just works.

All my NanoPEBs v1 show me the "F18A" on the Start-Screen, the NanoPEB V2 does not.

One day, I have to compare them all :)

Sadly I don´t have a NanPEB v1.1 to have a look. And now I know I have to find a CF7 (no plus, but "cable" :)

• Like 1

Huh. Maybe I am just lucky, then, as I do not have that firmware nor do I have the initialization problem. Probably worth installing, anyway.

The CF7 was born with this firmware - I don't think it's easy to install. Anyway, I haven't had any problems with my older nanoPEB either. ** Edit: ... and I have installed plenty of F18A firmware updates.

Geez. $500?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have a couple of these carts with a non-faded label AND the full colour manual that I'm willing to give away for measly $400 cash...

maybe $300??

howzabout $150???

OK $25 and I'll throw in a black label Home Financial Decisions.

• Like 1

Taken down due to "error in listing." I suspect he meant $299.99 rather than $29.99.

I was thinking he didn't know what he had as the rest of his stuff made me think it was an estate sale kind of thing. I thought 'someone' might be happy at the end of the auction. Even though it was currently cheap, I'm not into the plain 4's. Besides, I gotta save my money, because with all the goodies Jim's coming out with, it'll all be going to him. :)