IGNORED

Season 5 - The New HSC - Week 10 = Word Zapper

S.BAZ

Didn't think I would make it, but I'm on the board. Those Doomsday asteroids are, you know, killing me. When the scroller is going so fast it's hard to pay attention to both the letters and the asteroids. Somehow, I'm getting a little addicted to this game.

post-41431-0-97921000-1459026110_thumb.png

• Like 4

Zapper - 60

post-40-0-09981200-1459049449_thumb.jpg

I managed this score after many, many tries. I got really lucky words where the letters were in mostly alphabetical order so I could snag them all on one or two go-rounds.

I liked this choice for the HSC. I remember dismissing this game a long time ago as an interesting idea that didn't really work, but back then I wasn't playing the right variation. At max speed, it's really addicting. It had that "just one more game!" quality.

• Like 7

Zapper - 60

attachicon.gif2600_word_zapper.jpg

I managed this score after many, many tries. I got really lucky words where the letters were in mostly alphabetical order so I could snag them all on one or two go-rounds.

I liked this choice for the HSC. I remember dismissing this game a long time ago as an interesting idea that didn't really work, but back then I wasn't playing the right variation. At max speed, it's really addicting. It had that "just one more game!" quality.

:-o

• Like 1

59 was the best for now

Not great, but it's a score!
attachicon.gif20160327_125542.jpg
For the record, this was more fun, and more challenging, than I thought it would be. Always thought this was 'edutainment' but I grudgingly admit it seems to be a game.

it is edutainment, except for this exact playing. I'm yet to get a 4 random letters be a swear word

• Like 1

Zapper - 60

attachicon.gif2600_word_zapper.jpg

My other choice was Combat, seeing how many times you can hit an unmanned ship. Don't know which game I'd choose though