IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

I thought we just specified whether we want cased and quantity when saint PMs us when it's our turn. I'm considering one uncased fir lynx I and cased for lynx 2. I'll be using model 2 mostly but would hate not to use it on my mcwilled model one.

I am thinking along the same lines, but can't really afford both atm :(

I thought we just specified whether we want cased and quantity when saint PMs us when it's our turn. I'm considering one uncased fir lynx I and cased for lynx 2. I'll be using model 2 mostly but would hate not to use it on my mcwilled model one.

Just say if you're interested, don't worry about cased or not, I'll ask that when I come to you. There's no lack of cases as I'm printing them to order.

I am thinking along the same lines, but can't really afford both atm :(

Had this photo back from the PCB fab house a couple of days ago showing an assembled board. From the photo I'm very pleased with the quality of the work. Should be getting this first big batch before long...

that is a thing of beauty...

no matter what the console or computer, i never fail to be impressed with flash card designs, lovely they are, each and every one of them...

• Like 1

Yes! Quick question, since I'm ordering my card without the case.. is it possible to get the file to 3D print a case should I want one later?

Thanks!

Yes, I think I said somewhere earlier I'll put the case in with the non-cased ones incase you want to glue it on later. :) I'll add this to the FAQ...

• Like 1

As someone who's dangerously close to, but not part of the next 100... what's the policy on waiting for people to respond/pay etc before they lose their slot?

Guess you don't want to be hanging around holding cards back if people drag their heels (while others wait with cash in hand).