IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #7 - Game 4 - Pac-Man

I have to admit that at least the bugs are not happening anymore. So I just had a unlucky start. But Pac Man isnt very well at all systems, its so overhyped. Probably okay, but definitely not even close to be one of the better games from this time. There are plenty MUCH better games. Its just iconic because it is iconic, the game itself do not deserve this status. I think I am pretty alone with my opinion, but Pac Man is so boring.

The same is true for Space Invaders as well, I never understood the hypetrain for those boring and simple games in a world were Atlantis exists to name just one game which outclasses both by far.

Edited by Ignorama

I have to admit that at least the bugs are not happening anymore. So I just had a unlucky start. But Pac Man isnt very well at all systems, its so overhyped. Probably okay, but definitely not even close to be one of the better games from this time. There are plenty MUCH better games. Its just iconic because it is iconic, the game itself do not deserve this status. I think I am pretty alone with my opinion, but Pac Man is so boring.

The same is true for Space Invaders as well, I never understood the hypetrain for those boring and simple games in a world were Atlantis exists to name just one game which outclasses both by far.

You had to be there at that time to really know the impact of those two games.. Maybe its because of your young age as to why you cant understand what went on with those two games in the late 70s and their impact..

But Cheers to your thoughts and to each their own.. Only a few more days and we will be on to the next game..

:)

Im sure you will come up big with Pac Man as well...

Actually my current score is 49.something, tasty bananas brought me to that score :lol: I hope I will make a good one, but I really doubt I win this round again, because if I see 500k records its amazing and feels impossible for me.

I must agree 500k scores is like wow, but how I look at it is. If they can do I should be able to do it.. lol but that could just be a dream... lmao

Love those tasty bananas, wait until you try the sweet pineapples.. those help a lot too.. lol

I seem to be stuck between 60k to my top score every game... must be "old age" reflex's are not as sharp as they used to be...lol This and Ms. Pac Man were my go to games. Besides anything Pinball . Going to have to try after a few tall cool ones...