IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #7 - Game 5 - Stampede

i have a big problem : I can't play more that 30 seconds ! I used a normal cartridge and the CC3 and I have the same problem : the screen freezes after 30 seconds. Do you have an issue ?? Thanks !

Sorry to hear that. I have not had those issues.

However, if both your CC3 and cart present the same issue it seems that the problem is with the console. I am playing on a NTSC INTV 2 and have not presented those problems.

Try using a different console (an NTSC perhaps). Remember that Dreadnought factor (another Activision game) does not work on Pal consoles. Good luck my friend!

Sorry to hear that. I have not had those issues.

However, if both your CC3 and cart present the same issue it seems that the problem is with the console. I am playing on a NTSC INTV 2 and have not presented those problems.

Try using a different console (an NTSC perhaps). Remember that Dreadnought factor (another Activision game) does not work on Pal consoles. Good luck my friend!

Thanks !

Actually, I tested with 2 Scart Intellivision and 1 US Intellivision 2.... and I have the same problem :/

Really, I don't understand....

Sure, mail in a picture(polaroid photo of coarse) and you patch will be mailed right out soon after. lol

Dear Activision representative,

Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately, I do not have a Polaroid camera at hand. I will take a photograph with my "normal" camera. After I finish the 24 takes (probably after the Summer holidays), I will send the film to develop. Once the film is developed I will send the photo by bike courier (to make sure that it arrives well) to the Activision offices. Hopefully, I will have my patch by Xmas.

Thanks again, O

post-34781-0-76880700-1462700132_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Dear Activision representative,

Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately, I do not have a Polaroid camera at hand. I will take a photograph with my "normal" camera. After I finish the 24 takes (probably after the Summer holidays), I will send the film to develop. Once the film is developed I will send the photo by bike courier (to make sure that it arrives well) to the Activision offices. Hopefully, I will have my patch by Xmas.

Thanks again, O

attachicon.gifKodakextralite.jpg

Lmao!!!!

Perfect Christmas Gift for sure!!! Love that Camera , I want one .

• Like 1

Thank you, but its a lot time to go and to be honest: I think I need above 10k to win that round, Oscar is pushing foward ^^

It will be a pleasure to watch you two battle it out. My goal is to brake the 3000 mark.. lol

• Like 1