IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #7 - Game 7 Lady Bug

*Intellivision HSC Season 7*

(Game 7)

Lady Bug

Coleco-Lady-Bug.jpg

Lady Bug by Coleco 1983

In this game, you direct a lady bug through a maze. While eating dots, she must avoid running over the poisonous skulls and encountering the evil insects which are out to devour her.

lady_bug.gif

ROM Download Link

http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/21534/intellivision/Lady-Bug-1983-Coleco.html

High Score Club Record

skill level 3
JacobZu7zu7 (86,820)

Game Setting

LEVEL 3 (PRESS 3)

Contest Ends
SUNDAY JUNE 5th 11:59PM EST

(HIGH SCORES)

1. 78,140 m-crew +15

2. 63,980 Ignorama +14

3. 57,590 scalpel +13

4. 47,560 Oscar G. +12

5. 42,230 JacobZu7zu7 +11

6. 34,700 gezkc +10

7. 24,710 darthkur +9

8. 19,420 roadrunner +8

Rankings after Game 6 (Thin Ice)

1. Ignorama [97]

2. Oscar G [83]

3. JacobZu7zu7 [77]

4. m-crew [65]

5. LidLikesIntellivision [64]

6. darthkur [51]

7. scalpel [41]

8. jblenkle [38]

9. roadrunner [37]

10. S.BAZ [27]

11. MangiaBoy [19]

12. nd2003grad [18]

13. gezkc [14]

14. retrogamer81081 [13]

15. patbb [12]

16. ed1475 [11]

Games Won

5 - Ignorama (Mission X, Shark! Shark!, Tron Deadly Discs, Pac-Man,Thin Ice)

1 - JacobZu7zu7 (Stampede)

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

I also made a few games, unfortunately I cant share the opinion that its addictive :D Its very random, which annoys me a bit. The skulls are a bit random, but the extra lives are random as hell. One game I complete a "EXTRA" on the 3rd Scree, which is as soon as possible, another game I can't complete the "EXTRA" in 8 screens, because the last missing letter do not appear. I had about 41 or 42k, I'll post a screen if I cant improve that score.

• Like 1

Level 3

How do you know it's the 3rd level ?

Great score scalple, Ive been playing and seem not to make it past level 8, averaging between over 45k but under my high score. Damb do those bugs get fast a level 8 way faster than you are. Maybe we should get some of worm whompers bug spray to slow them down. Going to try to play a few more games today if I get a chance.. Really enjoyed playing ladybug again.. Great version for sure..

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 2

Great score scalple, Ive been playing and seem not to make it past level 8, averaging between over 45k but under my high score. Damb do those bugs get fast a level 8 way faster than you are. Maybe we should get some of worm whompers bug spray to slow them down. Going to try to play a few more games today if I get a chance.. Really enjoyed playing ladybug again.. Great version for sure..

Thanks a lot ! This game is really challenging and addictive ! I love this version and I have to tell the truth, I never really played before ! And I can say, I love this game a lot :)

• Like 2

I wonder how you get such high scores as early as screen 7. I had one screen 11 run with under 41k points :lol:

I try to get as many points I can per level. I also really don't go for an extra man.

It ends your level and bumps you up a level. You miss all those points at that level by doing that.

But it's a risk not ended levels ASAP because those bugs are faster than you.

My high score Of 78140km I did not get any free man.

Good luck.

• Like 1

You can get big scores early on by making sure you get three blue flowers, making all your points on that level multiplied by five, by picking up the letters when they're red instead of going for extra lives, and getting the vegetable in the nest after all the insects have left it. It's very risky though, hence why I can't get very far in this game! My best is about 51,000 on level 8 which isn't really cutting it!

• Like 2