IGNORED

New Game announcement: Tex Turbo and the Big Bug Battles

marc.hull

No problem Greg. Any how the squeaky wheel gets the grease. ? All sold carts are boxed and labeled and if no one objects will hit the PO tomorrow.

They are shipping via small flat rate boxes. This does not include Canadian shipments as I am awaiting word on the postal strike that pebo informed me of.

Carts should arrive by the weekend and purchasers should have an email by now with a tracking number. If you have not got one yet then please contact me and I'll sort it out.

Enjoy the game and thank you.

Marcus...

• Like 4

Hey folks.

If you ordered after I announced that orders have left the building (Elvis style) then you should get an EM from PayPal tonight stating yours is on the way. Additionally my Canadian informant has let me know that the strike has been averted up there and therefore if you are from the great white north then you should also get EM's tonight. If you ordered and have not received a notice by Tomorrow AM and your from North America then please shoot me a message so I can check it out. Additionally I think Ciro has started his Distribution so you Euro brethren should be taken care of soon.

Again, Thank you , enjoy and let me know if you have any issues.

Marcus

• Like 1

Just received my copy today, I am seriously considering giving this one it's own tray and box (personal record keeping will just have to live elsewhere), big shout out to Marc and Ciro who make all things possible ;-) .

I will wear my Italian TI users club badge with pride.

• Like 2

Just received my copy today, I am seriously considering giving this one it's own tray and box (personal record keeping will just have to live elsewhere), big shout out to Marc and Ciro who make all things possible ;-) .

I will wear my Italian TI users club badge with pride.

Really Glad that you like it, you know there is lot of passion in this product. :)

I am a WIP for the Box because i already started the project but stopped because too much expensive for the final price so I and Marc decided to do only the cartridge and manual.

I am thinking anyway to finish the box and IF the final printed result will be good, well, I will leave here a message for who will be interested ;) ...at least, I will love to see this nice cartridge boxed. :P

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 2

Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of amazement at how great these games are. I think sometimes I get spoiled when I see Youtube videos, or even when I play new games on emulation, but to see a cartridge go into my stock 1983-era TI system and that kind of amazing results come out... it gives me chills. I look forward to spending a lot of time with these games!

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

the attachments are DSDD disk images with the source, object and binaries of the games. Get them to your platform how you can.

I have posted these here because that's what I said I'd do (even though I forgot and am late, but better late than never.)

Please don't do anything with these that we will all regret. Remember I may be considered a bit touchy at times.

Marcus

Plz see the next post for the other disk

texy.dsk

Edited by marc.hull
  • Like 6