IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #7 - Game 14 Donkey Kong

Actually the game gets extremely tough at around the 80k.... No extra life at 100k. Sad.

yup I was thinking the same thing. Plus fighting the controls and bugs doesn't help.. Most time its a control issue that kills me when playing.

Congrats on beating the 100k mark... :)

• Like 1

yup I was thinking the same thing. Plus fighting the controls and bugs doesn't help.. Most time its a control issue that kills me when playing.

Congrats on beating the 100k mark... :)

Thanks. I agree with you: bugs and glitches are a nuisance. Nonetheless, the game is fun and addictive

I guess that is the nature of the beast, right? We are not only competing against DK but also against the Coleco programmers. Cheers!

Thanks. I agree with you: bugs and glitches are a nuisance. Nonetheless, the game is fun and addictive

I guess that is the nature of the beast, right? We are not only competing against DK but also against the Coleco programmers. Cheers!

one of my favorite games that's for sure and those Coleco programmer's said it wasn't intentional. lmao sure it wasn't lol Enjoying playing this version even though there are only two levels.

• Like 1

one of my favorite games that's for sure and those Coleco programmer's said it wasn't intentional. lmao sure it wasn't lol Enjoying playing this version even though there are only two levels.

I also like the game a great deal and I really enjoy playing this version. Despite the glitches the game is playable and (more importantly) fun. Unfortunately not many people share these thoughts and the game has a terrible reputation. It seems that we are among the few people interested in playing it :( ... Cheers!

• Like 1

Ahh... "Flames on the second level"... I always thought they were ducks :)

On second thoughts they look more like chainsaws :)

A quick analysis of the game over screens posted in this thread shows that most of the times our game finishes in the second screen in the hands of the flames, ducks, chainsaws, whatever. Cheers.

Ahh... "Flames on the second level"... I always thought they were ducks :)

On second thoughts they look more like chainsaws :)

A quick analysis of the game over screens posted in this thread shows that most of the times our game finishes in the second screen in the hands of the flames, ducks, chainsaws, whatever. Cheers.

lmao!!!!! yup do you have that right..

What ever they are they chop us up like a chainsaw.. lol

• Like 1

Got killed at the barrel level :_( Telephone started to ring and got distracted :P

yup, a slight distraction always does that to you.. lol I would just have the wife or kids walk into the room and that would be enough for instant death..

Great score Oscar!! anything above 120 k is an achievement that for sure...

• Like 1

yup, a slight distraction always does that to you.. lol I would just have the wife or kids walk into the room and that would be enough for instant death..

Great score Oscar!! anything above 120 k is an achievement that for sure...

This reminds me the "Daddy, wipe my bu**" scene in King of Kong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GFCzMkTL4

The scene starts around 1:10... Enjoy!

• Like 1