IGNORED

Anybody have an extra Inty?

SiLic0ne t0aD

Bad news.. I finally finished updating my LTO Flash menu and Cart. I plugged it in this morning to play and in the middle of a game, the graphics and sound got all goofy and it reset. I started up another game but now it's in an endless reboot loop. Now this SVA Inty just has these flashing lines and won't boot into a game (homebrew/original) at all now. I tried pulling, cleaning and reseating all socketed chips and still no dice. I do have another Inty motherboard somewhere and will swap the SRAM if I can ever find it, since that's what went wrong last time. Note: this is a console issue, not an LTO Flash issue.

I guess my main purpose of this thread is to inquire about scoring another Intellivision, or even just another motherboard. I don't care which model, just as long as I have a backup and can play my brand new LTO. Please shoot me a PM if you have one you could come off of. I'm hoping to trade for one but $ may work also. Thanks!

post-37932-0-13719100-1474405802_thumb.jpgpost-37932-0-59572200-1474405967_thumb.jpg look how weird Kroz looks, the letters are only there for a second and it tries to reboot.

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

What are you offering? I was considering selling an Intellivision III w/attachable Joysticks. I think they are point master but they do not have the silver rings that says pointmaster or the top center silver piece.

Like these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sears-Tele-Games-Super-Video-Arcade-Intellivision-Controllers-with-PointMaster-/282122189563?hash=item41afcafafb%3Ag%3A5noAAOSwdzVXojl9&nma=true&si=7cU20UInBSHpOKozgWvT%252B7kGz6o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

What are you offering? I was considering selling an Intellivision III w/attachable Joysticks. I think they are point master but they do not have the silver rings that says pointmaster or the top center silver piece.

Like these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sears-Tele-Games-Super-Video-Arcade-Intellivision-Controllers-with-PointMaster-/282122189563?hash=item41afcafafb%3Ag%3A5noAAOSwdzVXojl9&nma=true&si=7cU20UInBSHpOKozgWvT%252B7kGz6o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I have no idea what I'd offer yet. I'd be interested in just the console, I really wouldn't need the joystick extension things.. I use special controllers for my setup.

Somewhere in my closet is an old Intellivision motherboard...but I have no clue weather it works or not. It was out of a console that didn't work :). used the shell for my IntelliPC...

Cool, I may be interested.. can never have too many spare parts

It looks kinda like your machine's being held in reset. Is there something jammed on the reset button? And/or did the dome that forms the reset button collapse?

The dome is fine, I just removed it altogether to confirm. It's still being help in a reset loop. Would this have to do with the clock, crystal ? I'm pretty stumped on this one. I was thinking an IC went bad but I'm not certain. I did just find my other motherboard and will be operating on it the rest of the evening, hopefully I can peice together one good board.

Good news, I'm back in business. I ended up finding the spare motherboard and cleaned, switched some things around. I do have an Inty II on the way that I paid $30 for, I hope it works good. For now, the SVA Frankenstein console is a-go, time to play some Princess Quest! :)

I'd still like to figure out whats wrong with the other board though, if anybody has any ideas, please let me know. :)

post-37932-0-95503600-1474423543_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Good news, I'm back in business. I ended up finding the spare motherboard and cleaned, switched some things around. I do have an Inty II on the way that I paid $30 for, I hope it works good. For now, the SVA Frankenstein console is a-go, time to play some Princess Quest! :)

I'd still like to figure out whats wrong with the other board though, if anybody has any ideas, please let me know. :)

attachicon.gif20160920_215239.jpg

Do you play it on its side????

• Like 1

Only after drinking a few IPA's.. :P

I don't know why it rotates my picture when I upload it.. doesn't happen all the time but it sure is annoying.

On another note, the Inty II arrived today, it's in excellent shape. I'll test it out later tonight, then it's cleaning and mod time. :)

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85
  • Like 1

Only after drinking a few IPA's.. :P

I don't know why it rotates my picture when I upload it.. doesn't happen all the time but it sure is annoying.

On another note, the Inty II arrived today, it's in excellent shape. I'll test it out later tonight, then it's cleaning and mod time. :)

Just check the orientation of the tiny camera icon when taking the picture.