IGNORED

Neotracker?

rdefabri

Since I've been experimenting with RMT (and loving it), it's time to peel away the onion and get deeper into the tracking / chiptune thing. I've always been a "sound" guy - I play music, own synths, etc and often thought POKEY could be flexed more than it was (and we see this is now true).

Just downloaded MPT, which I believe allows native A8 track development. I also wanted to play around with NeoTracker, but I can't seem to find it. Does NeoTracker run natively on the A8 / XL / XE platforms?

Would like to give it a try - any help is appreciated!

Thank you! Is there any documentation on how to use this?

simply click the "wiki" link on github and there is complete list of keys and their functions...

and note that in order to open file in enotracker, just run enotracker <file> ... or drag and drop music file to enotracker executable...

Edited by matosimi

• 6 years later...

Hello rdefabri

Nowadays, "Covox" most of the time means a digital to analog convertors, which originated a couple of decades ago in Eastern-Europe and started as an array of resistors (This Covox is an output device!).  This is not to be confused with the old American "Covox", which was a company that sold a series of analog to digital converters (This Covox is an input device!)

Sincerely

Mathy

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1