IGNORED

Hi-Score Today

Trinity

Atari 7800 (Emulated on MESS)

Midnight Mutants (Halloween Game)

High Score today: 9,999,990 points

In the previous week (October 24-30, 2016), I recorded my gameplay video to prove my fastest time to complete this game under maximum score.

Starting time (the moment I took control of Jimmy): 00:05 mark

Ending time (Grampa is rescued and 9,999,990-point score is displayed): 26:44 mark

Total time: 26:44 - 00:05 = 26 minutes and 39 seconds

• Like 1

I got a copy of Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced for the Game Boy Advance in the mail today, and I ended up spending a pretty fair bit of time playing the original arcade version of Yie Ar Kung-Fu on it. I was able to get to Blues, the final boss, but couldn't come even remotely close to beating him. I was still pretty pleased with my top score though. :)

Yie Ar Kung-Fu (Arcade): 219,300

skLYn3z.jpg

• Like 1

Venture (Atari 2600): 18,300

Not my best score ever, but still pretty good I think. I was trying playing Venture with both a Sega Genesis 6 button controller and an Atari 7800 Europad, and I definitely did the best with the Europad. The Europad's D-pad wasn't quite as comfy as the Genesis one but it was a lot faster and more responsive, resulting my scores more than doubling when playing with the Europad rather than the Genesis controller.

Edited by Jin

Atari 2600 (Emulated on Stella)

Stay Frosty 2: Stay Frostier - 91,799 (lives still remaining)

An excellent game to celebrate Christmas. For this score I completed the First Course of 32 levels just to remember and study my sequence of movements.

If I succeed on completing all 128 levels and rescue Santa Claus until Christmas Day, I will provide more detailed evidences (pictures + video + stats tables).

post-24681-0-80058500-1480788783_thumb.png

• Like 2

CORRECTION from Post #46 (sorry to Trinity and other members for my mistakes - I couldn't correct because of technical problems on AtariAge Forums):

My correct scores on Pole Position 2 (Atari 7800 ProSystem VCS Console), according to my evidences above:

Test Track - 74,550 (so close to reach the maximum score of 74,750)

Fuji Track - 71,150

Seaside Track - 52,520

Suzuka Track - 41,700