IGNORED

Pie Factory Podcast...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen- a number of issues:

I believe it's pronounced "oh-HEY-dah", our local newspaper has a Tech reporter named Julio Ojeda-Zapata, which translates to "July Ojeda-Shoe".

23:16- Inky said "1942" which is NOT the direct sequel to "1941"; rather, it's a movie called "1492: Conquest of Paradise" about Christopher Columbus. Never saw it, but recall the TV commercial. IIRR Sigourney Weaver played the queen- or maybe that was the OTHER Columbus movie that came out about the same time.

& I thought the theme was "game characters whose offspring have their OWN games"

Yes! Inky says so, at 51:30

Oh BTW forgot to mention, that Dig Dug Arrangement is readily available on the 1st NAMCO compilation disc for the PS2. It also has Galaga & Pac Man Arrangements. The Galaga one is spectacular.

Edited by RJ
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In 1985 or 1986, my friends started a fantasy baseball league and needed an extra person and cajoled me to be in it (my baseball knowledge took a downturn after 1983 or so, I was a little reluctant). Somehow I wound up with the first draft pick, and I chose Shawon Dunston, based on everyone else saying they would pick him if they got first draft choice. Needless to say, they were all mad at me, especially because I would not consider trading him. I don't think he ended up being any great shakes though, and the fantasy league (being done by hand by my friend Russ) petered out during the summer.

Don't blame me, you guys brought him up. :)

• Like 3

Visual Pinball IS a pain to setup. It's get the table file, get the ROMs, and in theory, you should be good to go. But there's always weird hiccups with it. The project management for Visual Pinball is, well, bad. No streamlining or improving upon things, just super complicated & "that's the way we've always done it". I got it to work on a few computers, while it would BSOD my laptop at the time. It makes any other emulation look amazingly simple.

Was "Bed, Bath & Beyond" intended instead of that other place? That's the usual to-go place for Atari stuff.

• Like 1