IGNORED

Moon Master WIP

LouieYellowFox

A friend of mine started a game, but doesn't know how to finish it, and I would like some help here. Inside the Zip folder is the folder that has almost everything you need, and there's a video showing Meatwad playing the game in the show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Episode: Mooninites 4 The Final Mooning). He didn't know how to make a good Gorgatron sprite, but there are sprites for both the player and goal.

After clearing level two, the screen should change to the one that says "BEWARE" and the Gorgatron should appear in the center of it, and after a few seconds, it should change to the one that says "HE'S IN LOVE" and after that, the one that says "SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD", and then level 3, and after you shoot Gorgatron, it should change to the screen that says "You are the Moon Master" and you can press Reset to play again.

We're trying to make the game in the show to become real.

post-48572-0-12365300-1480550254_thumb.png

Moon Master.zip

Edited by LouieYellowFox
  • Like 1

Your best best would be to draw the words as a long vertical sprite in VisualbB.

Here's a good place to download and get info on how to use it:

http://www.randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-batari-basic-vbb.html

Looks like you've got a good start.

I'm trying to figure out how to change the playfield when going to the next level. Do you know how it can be done?

• 3 weeks later...