PRESS DISC

Contest Ends
DECEMBER 31ST AT 11:59PM EST

(HIGH SCORES)

(DISC)

Rankings

N/A

Games Won

I finally got around to play Christmas Carol and did a couple of rounds. Boy, am I out of shape! :o Humph!

Total points: 939

post-27318-0-26600900-1483119637_thumb.jpg <- 664

post-27318-0-62295400-1483119648_thumb.jpg <- 939

I'll play again a bit later, but I need to look for my other cartridge. I just realized that the one I played was the original CGE-2012 edition, which crashes on the boss level. Didn't matter anyway, since I didn't make it that far.

-dZ.

• Like 1

DZ Nice to see you post some scores.. I have been trying to beat my high score but seem just to come up shy of it. lol Well I'll keep trying !!!!

Yeah, keep trying! I have no hope of beating my all-time high-score (which was something close to 3K), but I aim to at least save Christmas from that pesky Evil Snowman. I'm also trying to give some love to the other home-brews which I've acquired throughout the year, which I haven't played yet.

• Like 1

Yeah, keep trying! I have no hope of beating my all-time high-score (which was something close to 3K), but I aim to at least save Christmas from that pesky Evil Snowman. I'm also trying to give some love to the other home-brews which I've acquired throughout the year, which I haven't played yet.

for sure !! Try Try and keep trying... lol Yes to save Christmas is the goal that's for sure. The first time I did , man did I have a huge smile ... then I give the snowman and the ghost the figure.. lol

Yup with all the great new homebrews that came out the last few months the luv sure does become pretty thin to spread among them all.. But hey its sure is fun trying.. lol

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...