IGNORED

Penguin Adventure, Gradius and Super Game Module 3rd Production Status

GraziGamer

Got my games delivered today, and they are beautiful, pristine, amazing, and CHALLENGING. I'll barely have time to play them with two little kids running around, but I am incredibly impressed with the full scope production and delivery of these products! These go above and beyond what was originally conceived for Colecovision package design, and they take this old system to a whole new level!

Thanks Opcode and AtariAge for making these games happen!

• Like 4

Love the book cases these come in now. lol,damn! No more worrying about old style boxes getting creased or bent when storing them,these things are like tanks with their hardcover thickness.

Very impressed with the new packaging. Well done Gracie and Eduardo :thumbsup:

Nice Atari Age catalog Al. Feels like the 70's all over again seeing this come with a game. :D

Edited by PhoenixMoonPatrol
  • Like 4

Hey Albert...where exactly are these games being shipped from? When I looked at the tracking yesterday, it said a label had been created in Round Rock, TX...today when I looked at the tracking, it said the item arrived at the USPS facility in Jersey City, NJ. If that's the case it's going the wrong direction. I live in California.

Looks like your package is now in California!

Yes, about 14 miles from me (main post office for the Sacramento area is West Sacramento) so it will probably arrive tomorrow. Looks like it was scanned in at 5:45 this morning and "in transit to destination" at 7:37 which I assume the destination is my post office. I don't think they'd process it and get it out for delivery that quickly there, so most likely tomorrow. At least it isn't in New Jersey anymore!!!

Looks like your package is now in California!

• Like 2

If you didn't get a refund, Opcode will be shipping your items directly to you.

..Al

Right ,but when Ed said that he's off to Brazil and had left them to someone else to ship, I thought it might be you based on the fact that people were saying they had tracking numbers and you were responding to them. My mistake; thanks for the correction!

Right ,but when Ed said that he's off to Brazil and had left them to someone else to ship, I thought it might be you based on the fact that people were saying they had tracking numbers and you were responding to them. My mistake; thanks for the correction!

No, sorry, he's shipped me more SGMs and games that I will be using to fulfill orders that were placed in the AtariAge Store. Those packages will be arriving Friday, allowing me to ship another batch of orders on Saturday. The good majority of orders have already been shipped. I don't know how many items Opcode will be shipping directly, but you could write them and ask about the status of your purchase.

..Al

No, sorry, he's shipped me more SGMs and games that I will be using to fulfill orders that were placed in the AtariAge Store. Those packages will be arriving Friday, allowing me to ship another batch of orders on Saturday. The good majority of orders have already been shipped. I don't know how many items Opcode will be shipping directly, but you could write them and ask about the status of your purchase.

..Al

Unfortunately I've written to them many times but haven't gotten a response. I wrote to them months ago trying to update the email address associated with this preorder; no response. I wrote to them relatively recently trying to do that again; no response. I wrote to them about this preorder; no response.

I'm left just hoping.

Unfortunately I've written to them many times but haven't gotten a response. I wrote to them months ago trying to update the email address associated with this preorder; no response. I wrote to them relatively recently trying to do that again; no response. I wrote to them about this preorder; no response.

I'm left just hoping.

You should always use the support email, support [at] opcodegames dot com.

Grazi sent mail address confirmation requests a couple of weeks ago. If you replied to that you are all set.

Here is what happened. Months ago I bought tickets to Brazil to spend the holidays with the wife. Back then we were estimating that the games would be shipping November worst case. Well, I received the packaging just a few days before leaving, so I had very little time to assemble and ship everything. For most direct orders we had, I had no option but to leave to a friend in the US to ship them. So he will be shipping games for the next couple of weeks.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and delay, but again, that was the best I could do in the very little time I had before leaving to Brazil. Hopefully everybody will receive their games before the end of the year.

Thanks Eduardo. But I was hoping to receive a tracking number if possible from the "friend" that is shipping everything out. Not sure if they kept all these to email/post to those waiting for their games. Kinda sucks seeing everyone is receiving theirs from the Atariage store right now with tracking. I feel kind of in the dark with this

You should always use the support email, support [at] opcodegames dot com.

Grazi sent mail address confirmation requests a couple of weeks ago. If you replied to that you are all set.

I did use the support email address, and all I got was an automated reply. This was back on November 13.

I had asked that you send emails about the pre-orders to my current email address, since I don't check that old address very often any longer. Yet, when Grazi sent out the confirmation, she sent it to the old address. So I didn't see it until nearly a week later. Hopefully you got my reply in time. I never got any acknowledgement, so I can only hope.

I did use the support email address, and all I got was an automated reply. This was back on November 13.

I had asked that you send emails about the pre-orders to my current email address, since I don't check that old address very often any longer. Yet, when Grazi sent out the confirmation, she sent it to the old address. So I didn't see it until nearly a week later. Hopefully you got my reply in time. I never got any acknowledgement, so I can only hope.

No problems. All orders were packed and ready to ship, even if you didn't confirm your address. Everybody will receive their games in the next couple of weeks. No game orders will be left unfulfilled, unless we never get a confirmation from you.

• Like 2

Oh man! Santa must have come early as he dropped all this loot off at my house today! Just like a Christmas morning back in the early 80s! :D

Thanks so much to Ed, Grazi and Albert!

These new LE games look amazing!!!!!

Got lots of gaming to do now! :love:

post-26050-0-44656500-1482364333_thumb.jpg

Edited by stupus
  • Like 6

Oh man! Santa must have come early as he dropped all this loot off at my house today! Just like a Christmas morning back in the early 80s! :D

attachicon.gif20161221_175135.jpg

Why didn't you wait until Christmas day to open that box ? :grin: :grin:

• Like 1

attachicon.gif20161221_175135.jpg

Very cool to see these new Opcode releases alongside Funky Fish and Pleiades, which were two of the first boxed games we produced nearly 15 years ago! I can't believe it's been that long.

..Al

• Like 1

Why didn't you wait until Christmas day to open that box ? :grin: :grin:

Haha, well I will wait to fully open some ;)

But you know, total lack of self control on my part :D

And mom and dad aren't here to hide them on the top shelf of their closet haha

Very cool to see these new Opcode releases alongside Funky Fish and Pleiades, which were two of the first boxed games we produced nearly 15 years ago! I can't believe it's been that long!

..Al

That's really neat Al, I didn't know you made these that long ago! I been putting off getting these UA games forever, very happy you still have them! Wow, 15 years ago I was just a lurker here absorbing info :) so glad when I finally joined on and made an account. This is such a great community and I have made so many friends here that I am so thankful for! :)

• Like 2