IGNORED

Sacred Tribe RESERVATION LIST

retroillucid

I got my cartridge today and it plays great. I was slightly skeptical of how well it would control with the Inty controller, but the controls work really good. Outstanding job.

I played till losing all lives twice and then opened the map. I then almost completed the game, but died on the final stretch at the bottom of the map. I look forward to trying again once I get more time. :)

P.S.

I'd love to know about any cheats and hidden rooms.

Thanks sir!

Glad you like the game!

As for cheats/hidden room, just contact me and I'll reveal those to you

You all keep it up and keep making good games. It's always an experiment with new paper stock, printing techniques, etc. Just look at the car companies- they've been making cars, and crappy cars, for over 100 years... they still can't get it right.

You keep making good games, and make them look good on the shelf. After all, how often will the obsessed collector take the box off the shelf and play the cart? Or will they wait and also buy the rom :)

If you knew me well, you would know that I'm used to it

I'm making homebrew since 2008, I saw alot since then

I NEVER dismissed constructive comments/suggestions

• Like 1

Dang it, I think mine is lost somewhere on a broken down Canadian Post truck that is on the bottom of a frozen lake in Canada. Sigh... I'll poke coleco_master soon and see if he can figure out what is going on with my package.

lol, our Canada Post Trucks make good anchors.. that's for sure...

I wouldn't hold my breath.....

It's not going to happen

Please clarify this statement. There are many posts from you in here that state that the ROM will be sent to the people that purchased the Limited Edition, and there are other statements in here that there will be no ROM release (such as your last post and in post #32).

I purchased the LE version mainly for getting the ROM as I am moving more and more into playing only with emulation.

Now if it is only for the purchasers of the LE version, then it doesn't really help Descolado unfortunately.

Please clarify this statement. There are many posts from you in here that state that the ROM will be sent to the people that purchased the Limited Edition, and there are other statements in here that there will be no ROM release (such as your last post and in post #32).

I purchased the LE version mainly for getting the ROM as I am moving more and more into playing only with emulation.

Now if it is only for the purchasers of the LE version, then it doesn't really help Descolado unfortunately.

I read his reply as the ROM by itself would not be released, period. You want the ROM, you buy the LE version as you, I and others did.

Exactly

So, when is the ROM for the special edition going to be available? If you're not releasing the ROM to the general public, I see no reason to delay its release to those who already purchased the special edition. Or are you waiting to sell out all special editions?

So, when is the ROM for the special edition going to be available? If you're not releasing the ROM to the general public, I see no reason to delay its release to those who already purchased the special edition. Or are you waiting to sell out all special editions?

Yes, once all the production (including regular edition) is soldout