IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - January 1st 2017

Pixelboy

in salamander its the ay chip for the speech or the scc konami chip ?? cause the voice are loud and clear

It is the scc using 5 channels.

Moreover ay and scc have 12bits for representing frequencies (periods), the sn chip has only 10bits, so I suspect that there is a problem of accuracy.

I would like to try if adding the 4th channel in periodic mode improves the result

Edited by artrag

Nice little update today! Remember the Flag and Kaboom! carts are assembled, and I received another lot of manuals from the print shop.

Also, Frostbite has officially passed the beta-testing phase, so it's ready to be put on carts. However, I'm waiting for Yars' Revenge, and the first release candidate still hasn't been delivered by the programmer.

post-7743-0-19427500-1487536724_thumb.jpg

post-7743-0-67218300-1487536728_thumb.jpg

post-7743-0-14076900-1487536735_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Holy Sunday update, Batman! :spidey:

The water heater broke a couple of days ago, and this significantly disrupted my week-end. I was able to test all the Deep Dungeon Adventure carts, but I didn't have time to apply labels on them.

So for today, you guys will have to settle with pictures of the Shmup! and Sudoku boxes I received earlier this week. :)

post-7743-0-78781400-1488143960_thumb.jpg

post-7743-0-24042900-1488143964_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

New update! :)

The Deep Dungeon Adventure carts are finally done, as you can see with the picture below. For the rest of today, I will be working on the manual templates for Deep Dungeon Adventure, Kaboom!, Remember The Flag and Frostbite.

No news to report regarding Yars' Revenge, by the way.

post-7743-0-46076400-1488737193_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

This will be my final update in this thread, unless something special comes up.

Attached below is a picture of the Frostbite carts, freshly assembled, tested and labelled. I can also mention that all the carts and manuals of Caverns of Titan, Cold Blood, Danger Tower, Kralizec Tetris, Shmup! and Sudoku have been placed in their boxes, and as such are ready to go. I haven't received any other boxes from the printer lately.

Finally, about Yars' Revenge, I really have no idea at this point when the software will be done. The best I can do at this point in time is to provide this Twitter link (their latest update about Yars' Revenge is dated March 14th):

https://twitter.com/MICROMANCERS

post-7743-0-71455600-1489950133_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...