IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback 2?

mr_intv

Anything HD from AtGames this year will be 4:3 native. If the Intellivision Flashback 2 does end up getting made, I don't anticipate an HD model, unfortunately.

Oh, cool, then more hope for an Intellivision Flashback 3. :thumbsup:

(just kidding!)

Agreed! AtGames needs to up their game. The NES Classic Mini has set the new standard with HDMI output and save states for games. Well worth the extra $20!

There will be premium HD releases of the Atari and Sega stuff to go along with the usual iterative releases this year. It's highly unlikely any of the secondary stuff like the Intellivision Flashback 2, assuming it gets the go-ahead, will be in HD. There's just not enough time to do much more than a minor update (at best) of the existing Intellivision Flashback hardware. Of course, we'll see how it all shakes out, but it's better not to expect too much in terms of hardware changes.

Don't know if its fake or not but found this and one video. So looks like its buzzing right now.

I guess it was inevitable that that original "announcement" (which wasn't supposed to go out in the first place) would take on a life of its own. The reality still remains the same, regardless. The game list is still being worked on, with nothing new finalized as of yet, which of course still makes an actual Flashback 2 release still only a possibility rather than a given.

Bill, Why is AtGames still doing the Genesis Line for, Bad Emulation with the Sound?

I'm not 100% clear on what you're asking. The deluxe HD version will have no such issues. It's still unclear if the SD version will have the core sound issue fixed, but there will be improved output.

Don't know if its fake or not but found this and one video. So looks like its buzzing right now.

http://forums.atari.io/index.php/topic/3017-at-games-intellivision-flashback-2-coming-this-fall/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUuCUlU8kYI

What does the "No Swear Gamer" yell whenever he loses a game or hits his finger with a hammer? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Like 1

Will there be a deluxe portable?

There are supposed to be some changes from the previous year (still waiting for that to be finalized), but only one model of portable each. The only things getting the "Standard" (i.e., usual low price) and "Deluxe" (i.e., more expensive, a la something like the NES Mini) treatments are the Sega and Atari consoles.

How AtGames treating the Genesis Brand with there Portables & Plug N Plays sounding like crap

I don't beleave it at all

It also doesn't play most Genesis Carts

You seem angry. What country are you from? Anyway, while I agree that AtGames should have addressed the sound bug earlier, you're wrong about the "doesn't play most Genesis Carts" thing. Their stuff has roughly Genesis 3/Nomad compatibility levels. That includes things like many flash carts.

• Like 1