IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 10 = Quadrun

S.BAZ

Thank you for sharing my video!

It's a quirky game, and I really like it.

You have stages for each of the enemies, then after the crazed wave, you can only miss 7 times before the game ends.

You shoot the bullet, press the opposite direction (up or down) then you catch the bullet.

Make sure you catch the bullet before going after the escaped pilot.

If you move up and down (when in the left/right corridors), you can manipulate the pilot to come back to get captured.

Just be glad The 5th ghost isn't playing this time... he holds the Guinness Record, which is 300k+.

• Like 5

As Jack Albertson would say, "Strange, but it's fun!" :lolblue:

But anyway, does anyone have any strategies for the Brats?

The brats give me the most trouble too. The best way I've found to deal with them so far is to mirror their movements as they're coming towards you so you stay in front of them, then fire at point blank range when they're as close as they can get without hitting you. I still miss now and then, but that strategy seems to work for me more often than not.

• Like 1

QUADRUN - 19,700

Woo Hoooo! I entered the Crazy Wave!

But I LOST my concentration when I was close to surpass 20,000 mark.

Also, I made the appearance of WOITA instead of word "CRAZY". Sincerely I DON'T know how I unlocked the hidden programmer credit (Steve Woita).

post-24681-0-12624600-1490917796_thumb.png post-24681-0-91733300-1490917972_thumb.png

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 2

Also, I made the appearance of WOITA instead of word "CRAZY". Sincerely I DON'T know how I unlocked the hidden programmer credit (Steve Woita).

I was wondering what that was about! Every time I made it to the last wave it always said "Woita Wave" and I was curious what Woita meant. Now I know! :)

Edited by Jin