IGNORED

Excel Magazine #4 is now shipping

Bob The Bug

Another brilliant issue Bob, just plopped on my mat, love the Avery Lee interview, he opens up about his work on Altirra, nice one FJC. Loads of very detailed game maps....I won't spoil the contents more than that...

But I do agree with The Monk score :)

Paul..

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 1

Gunfright work in 256x192 not in 320x192.

Dimo work in 128x192(maybe low) not in 160x192.

Info about Cybernoid,storm lord,impossible mission I think isn't true.

Shanti, how dare you take time off from programming Bosconian!!!

Just joking, any news?

Edited by Mclaneinc

Work in progress ?. Formation works good. Now I try speed up game engine. On NTSC game sometimes slow down, I try some method like eor and blinking sprites.

In game I must add score screens, and modify print screen procedure to fast write big levels (max 256 bomb/meteor on level) and make more rounds. It take's some time...

• Like 4

Work in progress . Formation works good. Now I try speed up game engine. On NTSC game sometimes slow down, I try some method like eor and blinking sprites.

In game I must add score screens, and modify print screen procedure to fast write big levels (max 256 bomb/meteor on level) and make more rounds. It take's some time...

The extra work for NTSC machines is greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

All UK orders have been despatched.

All European and US orders will be shipped by Friday.

PDFs are in the webshop - under PDF Downloads - :)

At least on my browser, FireFox, I had a very hard time finding the link text at the top of the banner. It was not very visible and I really had to hunt, red text on a red background. It looks like it is something to do with my zoom setting, as when I zoom out the links are under the banner instead of on the top of it.

Yogi

• Like 2

Van, that's your Firefox telling you to buy the print version ;)

:) That Could be, the last couple security updates have hosed it's performance and made using it a royal pain. At one point after an update, it was taking almost a minute to refresh a screen with long periods of 100% CPU load. I was having flashbacks to dial-up days.

Yogi

I switched from Firefox to Opera a couple of years ago, I highly recommend it.

Will look into it, everyone is dropping support for XP. Chrome was a total mess trying to play videos and there hasn't been a update in over a year. At least FF wouldn't hose the audio but it took them a month to push out a patch for their broken patch and they are dropping XP support later this year.

Yogi

Will look into it, everyone is dropping support for XP. Chrome was a total mess trying to play videos and there hasn't been a update in over a year. At least FF wouldn't hose the audio but it took them a month to push out a patch for their broken patch and they are dropping XP support later this year.

Yogi

I have no idea if Opera still supports XP. I'm using 7. But it's possible.