IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 20 = Seaquest

S.BAZ

In the manual, they suggest avoiding the enemies and collecting the divers. That is one possible strategy, but between the fact it nets you fewer points and the fact it takes longer for divers to appear, I suggest shooting first and asking questions later.

Another tip: When the interference sub starts appearing, it's best to resurface with your crew at the far left side of the screen if the interference sub isn't onscreen. That way, if it does appear, you'll have more time to avoid it. If you're about to resurface when the interference sub is already onscreen, I suggest pulling up behind it and resurfacing.

post-1653-0-81440200-1496874280_thumb.png

• Like 5

And don't forget to shoot second and third before asking questions... in fact, don't even bother asking questions.

Seaquest : 163020

Darn right about that! Sharks don't talk, and the enemy sub pilots aren't up for talking either!

But hell if I ain't getting better now!

post-1653-0-04767000-1496895461_thumb.png

96,640 One of my faves BITD!

I didnt lose my first sub til 60,350...then I lost 4 subs in under a minute.

If you listen to Fergs Atari 2600 podcast, I tell a good Seaquest story on episode 35 (not the Seaquest episode but it ties in) about getting the Seaquest patch.

post-1754-0-12922000-1496956006_thumb.jpg

Edited by RJ

I'll contradict myself but sometime you have to stop shooting. If you kill a shark right on the edge of the screen with a swimmer also next to the screen there is a chance it will run away from you.

This might be obvious to a lot of you but for the others, you want to finish each level on a single tank. Since point reward goes up every level and difficulty goes up every air refill, you want difficulty to raise as little as possible (1 for 1). Catch your swimmers too slow you gotta go back for air, the game gets harder but you don't get more points.

P.s. Still haven't beaten my first score but I'm working on it.