IGNORED

New Rainbow Bright game

MrBeefy

So I was reading 'the thread' and also noticed not long ago that PMP was making a new game and that someone commented on it looking like an NED game and how that makes no sense.

What if they are trying to put it on a NOAC like the Qbert and Centipede tabletop? Or does anyone think that's a possibility?

In addition the old Colecovision is one of the tapping holes in my collection. Any advise on where to obtain a decent system cheap?

post-13851-0-11217300-1497046078.jpg

post-13851-0-20264400-1497046089.jpg

• Like 1

;)....

Any ways, would you mind sharing who is putting out thay qbet mini arcade?

Like someone else said I saw them at Walmart. There is also a NOAC Centipede. There is also a Pacman and Space Invaders but those are the old black a greenish screens.

I saw the Space Invaders and Pac-Man ones at Wal-Mart stores; however, I had no interest in them due to the screens. I heard the Q*Bert and Centipede ones look great, but I have not seen them yet. Does anybody know what versions of the Q*Bert and Centipede games are on these mini arcades (arcade version, NES version, etc.)?

In this video, 1:15 to 1:30, I don't know if they were being tangential here showing the old mini-arcade cabinet game, but they showed it and said the game would be for the coleco mini, which sets an expectation for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjcctatJxPk

Aw man I'm going to be tore if it is. I want to support PMP because I love his games nut I don't want to support Coleco.