IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 21 = Entombed

S.BAZ

It seems like the caverns are less random playing in Stella vs playing on real hardware. Has anyone else played on both and noticed this?

I haven't tried on emulation but what I noticed is that the faster levels seem less prone to giving you unavoidable deadends, or maybe I'm imagining it.

One thing is sure, this game is random and reaching a higher score is part skills (reflex plus lining up with corridors) and part determination playing until you get good mazes and spookeroos.

ENTOMBED: 38

post-52810-0-21616300-1497582426_thumb.jpg

post-10357-0-62467500-1497636708_thumb.jpg

A lot of luck involved with this game. Still fun though.

Bonus:

post-10357-0-98416900-1497636710_thumb.jpg

If I encountered a zombie I'd, of coarse, make damn certain it was real and not someone in make-up and a costume. Upon discovery of it actually being a shambling corpse then I'd send a few 9mm rounds through it's decaying brain pan.

• Like 1

BONUS: My local cemetery which I visited - São Francisco de Paula (Curitiba) - just to see Maria da Conceição Bueno in the mausoleum

post-24681-0-47780500-1497659063_thumb.jpg

post-24681-0-94415900-1497659100_thumb.jpg

If I saw a zombie in the cemetery, I would say:

"HELP!!!

ZOMBIES ARE TRYING TO CATCH AND ATTACK ME! I NEED A CROSS TO DEFEND, PLEASE!"

• Like 2

I never played this game up until this point. I like the concept, but not the execution. The randomness often makes it unfair, even in the early levels. The control is also poor. I know where I need to go and what I need to do, but I died many times because of the control. I think this game weighs a bit more on the side of luck than skill. I'll play it a few more times to post an average but respectable score, but I probably won't pick it up again. As I mentioned before, I am happy to be playing games in the High Score club, just to experience games like this that I've never played before. Fast Eddie is one of my new favorites so far.

• Like 1

Getting so frustrated with this game. Control is terrible and you get hung up on walls way too often. I've even tried strategic dying to keep most of my scoring on easier levels but that doesn't help either. I miss Seaquest, and for that matter any game designed by someone who knew how to make a game (primarily one with smooth controls and a difficulty level that scales reasonably ie. almost anything by Activision).

• Like 3

Entombed 1AA : 41

post-47114-0-85065700-1497700392_thumb.jpg

Bonus Points :

My Local Cemetery is the Mudgeeraba Lawn Cemetary in Australia, looks nice a peaceful

post-47114-0-98835200-1497700531.jpg

If i were to meet a Zombie.... Easy!! Take a Selfie with it and post it on Instagram :)

• Like 1

Vocelli:

Entombed: 49

Pic of Cemetery is the Arlington National Cemetery. I visit DC often to go Pokémon Go Hunting. I pass it when I visit the FDR Memorial which has 3 pokestops.

If I saw a Zombie there.... I would scream "DON'T EAT ME.... I need to catch this Haunter first".

post-28484-0-58723700-1497726438_thumb.jpg

post-28484-0-59470800-1497726470_thumb.jpg