IGNORED

Udders

xxl

I'll just say that Sweden is a little too liberal for its own good...(and its biting them firmly on the ass)

Its a game Carlson, get over it, there's far more disgusting things going on that actually DO need moaning about..

Just play something else and forget about it..

A self proclaimed "Swedish idiot" also ported this to the NES, so go figure.

BTW, I bought a copy and also own the Atari original. No harm, no foul, eh? :P

And thirsty boys, you're in luck, as this port of the game aslo features the role reversing "Lady in Waiting." Yummy!

I remember a Swedish girl once telling me that she didn't like a certain act to be done on her from behind because it asserts male dominance and that isn't fair in an equal society.

I can only imagine that she would only allow both partners to be lying on their side (so that one isn't above the other) and both must face one another.

Anything else would just be outrageous.

• Like 1

LOL at the last two comments...The world is in turmoil, all these Antifa loons demanding Sharia Law yet they don't even understand the actual concept of it, trust me its very deep and dark but more on topic and on point, why to do people continue to pander to PC practices that are just PLAIN SILLY, just go out, enjoy yourself and have fun, its the biggest integrator of people out there, go have fun on a game, don't dissect it, just play and see if it makes you happy, if not play a different one rather than looking to cast it and any one who plays it in to purgatory.

Life is too short, enjoy the BLEEP out of it while you can...

You have freedom of choice, exercise it to enjoy yourself before the fanatics out there strive to take it away from you, and trust me they are trying to do just that...

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 4

We didn't react because of the freedom of speech but because of the content which in itself is free speech, some thought his idea's were too liberal but yet we have not hung him or even actually seriously attacked him, we just disagreed with him and I noted that there's a general overly liberal theme though out Europe, which is true.

Personally I just hope he plays more games, there's no harm in saying you don't like a game but some thought his reasons were a tad odd...

Anyway, like with every thing, its horses for courses, what I like you may not, that is the way of the world but lets not be too serious over a light hearted fun game..

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 1

Lol, had to google it, hopefully it won't taste like them but if you see a couple of 'meatballs' near the udders stop milking!!!

I wouldn't say that it is udderly fantastic, but it is TEETering on it! :)

Are we milking these jokes?

Suck it up I say...

Blergh.....

• Like 1

I remember a Swedish girl once telling me that she didn't like a certain act to be done on her from behind because it asserts male dominance and that isn't fair in an equal society.

I can only imagine that she would only allow both partners to be lying on their side (so that one isn't above the other) and both must face one another.

Anything else would just be outrageous.

Unless you are exceedingly nimble, there are three basic positions which out of common decency I will not list here. Each has it's perks, but AFAIK, humans are one of very few species that do it face to face.

PS: IBTL.

"Move two naked women under a building to catch semen a man ejaculates from the top of said building."
Seriously!!!....

Yes, and I also own the other one (both CIB) named after an infamous general, with the naked cowboy (except for his boots and neckerchief), wanker dangling in all it's pixellated glory, who runs across the field dodging cacti and raining arrows, primary objective being to deflower a bound Native American woman.

Look it up. It's out there somewhere... :ponder:

@XXL: Simply not all will understand to our central-east european farming humour.

We simply have south side dixie nature like we all are born in Teenessee... :)

So OWCA2 demo or UDDERS game must be 18+ PEGI labeled...

Here in easter part of union are farms, milk factories etc for EU...

Just compare our culture ->

Central-East:

Sounth-Side:

We are same...

Edited by Matej
  • Like 1