IGNORED

Intellivision miniboxes replicas

Hello everyone, I've been all around the forum asking people for pictures and dimensions of their console boxes, so I could build ones for myself to store my systems (I have them since I was a kid, and kids don't keep their boxes, they use it for something else) and to keep my wife happy at the same time. And people have been really helpful. So much that someone gave me the idea to make miniboxes of them as well, and they turned out beautiful. and it became a hobby of mine, to make as much as I can. I always display and make my art available at leonardobiagi.imgur.com for whoever wants to use it, and never intend to sell or anything alike. I go with the idea that if people are helping me making those, it's not fair to profit from it (and I really have no interest in selling them at all). I myself own an Intellivision II system unboxed and would like to know if anyone is willing to provide me those much sought after pics and measurements. Or any intellivision or peripherals boxes. Anything. I also have some art from the cartridge boxes that I replicate that I think are really nice as well, if anyone is interested. Just send me a message.

Anyway, to sum it up. Please pictures and measurements of boxes.

And as a thank you, I'm trying to send the printed result of the miniboxes to those who provide the pictures via physical address, already cut, you just have to fold and glue.

I'll leave some pics for you to check yourselves. And visit the site.

Thanks a lot for your time.

All the best from Brazil

Leonardo

PS: Your fellow member SiLic0ne t0aD highly recommended the forum and he's is one that's been really really nice and helping me a lot.

post-50438-0-04547400-1500260236_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-13817700-1500260266_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-87744500-1500260319_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-64304700-1500260335_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-71021600-1500260353_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-18925300-1500260364_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

I have the original box with Styrofoam inserts, the II box, the keyboard box, the ECS box, the Intellivoice box, the system changer box and the Keyboard Component box. Just kidding on that last one! :)

I'll take pics and measurements soon for the ECS, keyboard, system changer.

This is crazy. I had been thinking of this exact idea....wonder to see someone has already made some great progress...I may be able to help. I have boxes for INT II and One along with the voice module...

I have the original box with Styrofoam inserts, the II box, the keyboard box, the ECS box, the Intellivoice box, the system changer box and the Keyboard Component box. Just kidding on that last one! :)

I'll take pics and measurements soon for the ECS, keyboard, system changer.

Guys, I can't thank yoy enough. As I said what I could do as a thank you is sending the miniboxes through physical email for you to fold and glue by yourselves.

Coldheat, I dont know if you checked my other threads but if you dont, here's an example if how people send me the pics. They usually take global hd pics of each side and some close ups pics of parts that would be hard to replicate so I can use that whole part at the replica art. Here's the link of the example: https://m.imgur.com/a/Hs8Ao

KylJoy, you already know the drill. And Im still studying the best way of doing the styrofoam oarts...

Let me know of you need anything from me.

All the best and thanks again

Leonardo

Oh yes, I've seen them. The really small boxes idea is actually genius, because he wont need high quality pictures and can use any pictures you can find on the internet. My idea is different though, the main idea is full boxes (at least art with quality to make full boxes) and then use the result to make mini boxes. And, of course, I don't charge for the result. I send it to whoever asks and it's available for free at leonardobiagi.imgur.com. Even that guy can benefit from that site... (and they only have "easy" boxes, they are lacking the really great ones, the classic gaming ones)

Thanks for pointing that out.

• Like 1

Guys, I can't thank yoy enough. As I said what I could do as a thank you is sending the miniboxes through physical email for you to fold and glue by yourselves.

Coldheat, I dont know if you checked my other threads but if you dont, here's an example if how people send me the pics. They usually take global hd pics of each side and some close ups pics of parts that would be hard to replicate so I can use that whole part at the replica art. Here's the link of the example: https://m.imgur.com/a/Hs8Ao

KylJoy, you already know the drill. And Im still studying the best way of doing the styrofoam oarts...

Let me know of you need anything from me.

All the best and thanks again

Leonardo

Sorry its taken me so long/ I have the box right here and I will look at the information.

If these were decks of playing cards, that be awesome!

I thought about having customer playing cards made a few years ago. But if the game box held the cards too.

Yes, I have the Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack cards. But I wish they had made other "games" as well and the box is not the game box.

• Like 1

If these were decks of playing cards, that be awesome!

I thought about having customer playing cards made a few years ago. But if the game box held the cards too.

Yes, I have the Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack cards. But I wish they had made other "games" as well and the box is not the game box.

Would mind to elaborate a little more on that idea? I would love to help and make something like that.

I hope these will cover it. The SSVA has the same front/back and top/bottom... but the side flaps have slightly different wording.

Let me know if you need more. The box I have is not perfect, but it's above average.

JR

Yes!!! Those are great!! I'll let you know if I need some specific picture, ok? Did you remember to measure it?

And thank you very much, JR!!! It's really great when people are this helpful. SiLic0ne t0aD said that intellivision guys were the best, and he was right!!!

Would mind to elaborate a little more on that idea? I would love to help and make something like that.

https://intellivision-productions-inc.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/las-vegas-poker-blackjack-playing-cards

Basically, Playing cards with the cover art or console box art inside the same mini box. Plus the cards would help keep the box shape.

Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about!

I would would love all 125, but certainly at least 1 set from each network.

I don't think you need to put playing cards on the cover? But that is up to you.

Looks awesome. And I agree, go without "playing cards" on the box. Covers the artwork too much.

Yes, I completely agree with you and I regreted the action the moment I added the text on the box, but I wanted to see the reactions...

Yes, that is exactly what I am talking about!

I would would love all 125, but certainly at least 1 set from each network.

I don't think you need to put playing cards on the cover? But that is up to you.

Looks awesome. And I agree, go without "playing cards" on the box. Covers the artwork too much.

I kind of like the text but perhaps a bit smaller and down by the archers feet. This may be a bit off also but I think it would be great to have the bottom flip reflect the "made in...." info also. It may be too hard to do but just a thought.

I would probably buy a complete Activision set of playing cards (Stampede, Pitfall, Happy Trails, Beamrider, River Raid, Worm Whomper, Dreadnaught Factor, League of Light, and Robot Rubble) :D

Guys, are you serious about buying the playing cards? If so I can go around and research where I can order some personalized and check how much it would be and the shipping costs. I think the cards themselves (from a shallow research, and without profit at my part)are gonna be something around 7 bucks, but the shipping costs would be expensive from Brazil, unless I send it all the one person in the US that would then distribute them. What do you think? Are you interested? Should I create a "interest check" topic?