IGNORED

Are YOU onboard for... TI ONLY DAY?

Omega-TI

--- TI ONLY DAY ---  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Are you onboard for TI ONLY day?

• YES! Count me in it sounds like fun.
    • NO. I cannot pry myself away from other things to join in.
    • Maybe. No promises, but I'll try.
    • Other. Dunno why this one is here (yet), but something usually comes up.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I'd kinda like to get some more TI time in. Been lurking for a long time... Haven't coded anything significant since the game competitions of yore. Started something new for the compiler and then just wandered....

Well, now is the GOLDEN AGE for TI user's, not 30+ years ago. Glad to see you are not lurking anymore! Come on in, pull up a chair, grab a coffee... as well as your joysticks and enjoy the ride!

• Like 1

Bite me. LOL J/K - Awesome! Perhaps a first time setup and use video for noobs eh?

Good idea! I have some time later this evening (day off) and probably the whole day Thursday (my other day off), so I'll try to make something suitable and get it uploaded by 11pm on the 20th.

So, do tell.....how is it!

Functionally, with the little I've used it so far, it works the same as the development model I'm used to, except this one has twice the memory capacity, an extra reset button and I believe some additional features not yet exploited by the community, plus it'll fill into a standard cartridge shell. It's a visual and functional work of art, even so I cannot wait to protect it with a case.

• Like 1

My status hasn't changed since July 15th. I think they 4#@&'ing lost mine.

A 10 day holdup in customs is quite common, I'm actually I surprised I got mine already, this is the FIRST TIME I've not had to deal with the customs wait. I'm hoping you get lucky though and do not have to wait that long.

• Like 1

Good idea! I have some time later this evening (day off) and probably the whole day Thursday (my other day off), so I'll try to make something suitable and get it uploaded by 11pm on the 20th.

Functionally, with the little I've used it so far, it works the same as the development model I'm used to, except this one has twice the memory capacity, an extra reset button and I believe some additional features not yet exploited by the community, plus it'll fill into a standard cartridge shell. It's a visual and functional work of art, even so I cannot wait to protect it with a case.

Your race is quite funny to read. :)

But I just want to chime in so say that the FinalGROM 99's memory is 32 times that of the FlashROM 99 -- 1024 KB vs. 32 KB. ;) You could fit the Mega Demo twice.

This reminds me of an interesting riddle ...

A man was sentenced to death. The death penalty will be performed at any time of the next seven days, the executions tells him on a Sunday. But it will be arranged in a way that it will come as a complete surprise.

The man sat in his cell, pondering about his odds.

"Well, as he said, it will be a complete surprise to me, so it can't be next Sunday for sure. This is the last of the seven days, so it won't be a surprise."

"Thus, Saturday is the last possible day. Which makes it unlikely to be, since I know it can't be Sunday, and if I'll be alive on Friday, Saturday will be no surprise anymore. So this leaves us Monday thru Friday."

But with the same argument, the man cuts off every other day from the list ... and realizes that he won't be killed at all. How lucky he is!

On Wednesday, the executioner picked him up in the cell, and he was killed. And he was utterly surprised.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...