IGNORED

Yesterdays News

sparkdrummer

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Vorticon,

I just downloaded YN_02_09 and opened it in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat and I'm not seeing that it is cut off on the left side. I tried opening it from the Atariage site and it does indeed seem to cut a character off on the left side. I think something about the site doesn't like the file? I'd be happy to upload again, but I don't think there's anything wrong with the file.

Hello Vorticon,

I just downloaded YN_02_09 and opened it in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat and I'm not seeing that it is cut off on the left side. I tried opening it from the Atariage site and it does indeed seem to cut a character off on the left side. I think something about the site doesn't like the file? I'd be happy to upload again, but I don't think there's anything wrong with the file.

I have noticed this issue with any YN I have downloaded. Perhaps ZIPping up the files (even one) would be worth a try.

...lee

So..... I'm assuming there is no need to zip Yesterdays News before upload?

Vorticon - Cool on the binder - May I request an image to see what it looks like? I think Omega is doing the same thing - at least with the newsletter. I might have to come up with a fancy cut out disk sleeve for you, huh? Thank you on the kind words as well.

Greg - Again, thank you very much for uploading my schtick to WHtech!

Unhuman - Thank You for reading!

Lee Stewart - Yes - The left and right outside margins are only 1 character in width - The gutter in the middle is 2 characters - This was my format back in the old days, so I just stuck with it.

• Like 2

I noticed a couple files that are glitched on the YN_02_09 disk.

The title screen has E's that are goofed up.

The screen where the Space Shuttle is launched - The exhaust trail "farts" at the top of the screen.

Here's a hopefully corrected copy.

YN_02_09.DSK

• Like 2