IGNORED

Name that Game

Opry99er

Again I'm not going to answer....especially since there have been discussion recently of this 4A authors' brilliant contribution to our machine of choice, so no excuse for other members not knowing the answer.

And ya, I do feel like a small handful of us are hogging all the fun.

• Like 2

I have to give credit to Shift838 for that one... Hopefully this one isn't too easy for you TI game experts:

Car Wars

I probably played this one entirely too much as a kid. I remember dreaming about it years ago!

Edited by Shift838
  • Like 1

Car Wars

I probably played this one entirely too much as a kid. I remember dreaming about it years ago!

Car Wars, Parsec and (believe it or not) Super Demon Attack were 3 games that were influential in my decision to re-kindle my TI flame 30 years after the fact.

Demon Attack used to be the first cart I would pull out to show off TI graphics to my Atari friends - limited game play but man, it still looks sweet!.

Car Wars, Parsec and (believe it or not) Super Demon Attack were 3 games that were influential in my decision to re-kindle my TI flame 30 years after the fact.

Demon Attack used to be the first cart I would pull out to show off TI graphics to my Atari friends - limited game play but man, it still looks sweet!.

i would used Demon Attack too to show off the graphics and Return to Pirates Isle.

• Like 1

In the old days it was Parsec for me. Now days when I show off the TI it's Super TI Mario Bros.

I dunno...nowadays for me it would be a toss up between TI Super Mario and Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd takes a small lead) with Tex Turbo rounding off the top 3.

Any one of those would be right at home on a mid to late 80's dedicated game console.

I also have to give Tex Turbo its props for looking that good without taking advantage of any modern hardware add-ons!

Then again can you imagine our faces if someone had shown us Pitfall or Warzone II on a 4A back in 82 ???

Gee, I thought someone would have gotten this one. It's not a bad game....it's like any other "invader" shooter except you play the invading bad guys, and the computer plays the guns on the ground trying to shoot you down.

Called Space Agressor BY Brian Lemoff

• Like 1

Gee, I thought someone would have gotten this one. It's not a bad game....it's like any other "invader" shooter except you play the invading bad guys, and the computer plays the guns on the ground trying to shoot you down.

Called Space Agressor BY Brian Lemoff

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

you turn PeBo

Where is Astromania from? I never heard of it. Disk software, E/A?

It's from 1992 and was written by Timothy C Bodenmiller, It's written in XB , and disc distributed. (it was Published by "RamCharged Software" if that means anything to anyone)

It was very ambitious for XB (and suffering a bit from it too). It features well designed arcade-quality graphics, and quite a few screens as you can see here. My only complaint is that it also contains a religious message (I don't feel that's suitable for inclusion in a video game unless it is the main theme), but at least that message is only shown if you ask for it from the main menu, so it never interferes with game play.

I've had it for a few years....think I got it from GameBase but not certain.

Edited by PeBo