IGNORED

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

Beta Phase Games

Thank you for the offer, but right now the last thing we're waiting for is a response as to how an artist for one of the releases wants to be credited. The artist frequents AA but unfortunately the last time he logged in was a few days before we sent our message. Hopefully everything is okay and we get a response soon, we asked about a month ago.

Greetings, sorry to bug you again.

Any good news yet?

Thank you for the offer, but right now the last thing we're waiting for is a response as to how an artist for one of the releases wants to be credited. The artist frequents AA but unfortunately the last time he logged in was a few days before we sent our message. Hopefully everything is okay and we get a response soon, we asked about a month ago.

This is just a shot in the dark and I realize unlikely, but wouldn't it be easier/faster to tell us who the artist is and maybe, someone here actually personally knows this person and could get ahold of them quicker?????? Just a suggestion.
  • Like 3

????

Attention Atariage members.

If any of you have an extra cart of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher, and would be interested in selling them to me, please send me a pm, and name your price.

Thanks.

Oh, c'mon now. Don't you want to tough it out so you can tell your grandkids about the time you survived the Great Lynx BetaPhase Reissue Queue? It's like waiting for BS:G in 2002, but with less screaming. :P

• Like 1

Sorry about the wait, we are preparing the games for a release right now. To avoid any sort of unforeseen delay we will be taking orders on August 18th. At that time a new thread will be created that has the ordering information.

Here is a quick photo I took (bad lighting!) of the two reprints that we are releasing, with redone cover art.

We mentioned we had a new prototype that hasn't been released yet, pics of that will be posted on friday.

Pics of the AVP artwork will also be posted friday, it printed really dark so the source images are going to be lightened before all the inserts are printed.

post-47547-0-28441800-1502250274.jpg

• Like 8

Sorry about the wait, we are preparing the games for a release right now. To avoid any sort of unforeseen delay we will be taking orders on August 18th. At that time a new thread will be created that has the ordering information.

Here is a quick photo I took (bad lighting!) of the two reprints that we are releasing, with redone cover art.

We mentioned we had a new prototype that hasn't been released yet, pics of that will be posted on friday.

Pics of the AVP artwork will also be posted friday, it printed really dark so the source images are going to be lightened before all the inserts are printed.

2.JPG

For the love of God please make sure Stun Runner gets a copy! Great work though ?

• Like 3

2.JPG

That is beautiful.????????

Excellant box covers......

I will be camped out in a pup tent outside this forum 1st in line.

?

Edited by Stun Runner 87

2.JPG

Will you be taking orders directly from this forum, or from the Beta Phase website only?

Just asking so I can be logged in early on the 18th at the right place.

Thanks.

Edited by Stun Runner 87

2.JPG

I know I ask alot of questions, lol.

But could you please post a screenshot of the unnamed game being played, so we can get a visual of the type of game it is?

Is the unnamed game a platform, shooter, sports, space adventure or some kind of fighting game?

Again, thanks for the update

Have a nice day. ☺

P.s, if you need any help or ideas on what to name the Unnamed game, let me know.

I'm pretty good at naming things.

Edited by Stun Runner 87

Will you be taking orders directly from this forum, or from the Beta Phase website only?

I am not sure. It depends on whether there is time to update the site before the announcement, but they'd be up within about 1 minute of each other.

Any pics of the cartridges?

That can be posted on friday too, forgot the sticker sheets on the way to the print shop. Just wanted to provide an update yesterday due to not having any updates for so long and the fact that all the art resources for the packaging are finally done now.

could you please post a screenshot of the unnamed game being played, so we can get a visual of the type of game it is?

P.s, if you need any help or ideas on what to name the Unnamed game, let me know.

Yes when we make the announcement hopefully I can upload the website feature I made for it by then too. Or else a link to a Youtube video. Thanks for the offer on helping name it, but it's actually an original Atari proto and the original author had already named it :P

Edited by Beta Phase Games
  • Like 1

Hey Chris, I was browsing the thread and just noticed your email ?. Not to get this thread off track but I am LOVING the PS Vita right now. HENkaku Enso, nothing more to say ?

I'll take 2 or 3 copies of Avp and a Hot Dog and 2 copies of Relief Pitcher. I'm at psvitagamer2012@gmail.com if you need to reach me, as I'm not on AA all the time following things.

Can you please make a one person rule to be fair to everyone to keep the scalping down? So X doesn't order all 10 copies of Avp? Just saying...

I agree 100%. I was thinking the same thing,

Especially after seeing other members here posting that they want 10 of each, lol.

Besides I'd be pissed if I miss out on these because someone buys 10 of each.

Limiting 1 per customer would increase the chances of everyone here getting a cart here, especially those who might not be online and miss the first day he puts them in Beta Phase store.

Considering all the interests from this thread alone, Beta Phase will likely sell out of these rather quickly.

• Like 3