IGNORED

new political game

arcade_lights

Well it's all just for fun, it's humor. Aren't you pissed off when Germany or Australia or some other "liberal" country ban awesome games like Manhunt 1 and 2 for example, simply because they hurt someone's feelings? Or Postal 2? That game is full of sexism, homophobia, etc. I mean you kill political activists and wield a chainsaw or a scythe in a gay bar, but it's just a video game people, come on. I didn't realize politics was taboo in this forum, if it is, let the moderators delete this topic, it's as simple as that.

Edited by arcade_lights

Well it's all just for fun, it's humor. Aren't you pissed off when Germany or Australia or some other "liberal" country ban awesome games like Manhunt 1 and 2 for example, simply because they hurt someone's feelings? Or Postal 2? That game is full of sexism, homophobia, etc. I mean you kill political activists and wield a chainsaw or a scythe in a gay bar, but it's just a video game people, come on. I didn't realize politics was taboo in this forum, if it is, let the moderators delete this topic, it's as simple as that.

This was posted in the General Chat forum, but it's basically for all forums except the Politics & Religion forum:

atariage.com/forums/topic/134085-do-not-start-politics-religion-related-discussions/

Due to the fact that a group of grownups with differing opinions cannot hold a reasonable and calm discussion on the topics of Politics and/or Religion, I am not going to allow discussion of those topics here. I personally do not want to know your religious and political leanings, and it's unlikely that I or anyone else would be able to change your feelings on those issues even if we did know and disagreed with them. These discussions often quickly degenerate into name calling and other silliness, and help to build animosity towards other members.

If you do start such a thread, you will be booted out of all the Off Topic forums. If you take another innocent thread and steer it into a political/religious discussion, you will be booted out of the Off Topic forums.

If you want to discuss politics and religion, there are thousands of sites devoted to those topics on the web. This is not one of them.

Thank you,

..Al

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...