IGNORED

PRGE 2017: attendance & badges

intellivotion

Well, as already done in the past years by other very kind members, this time I volunteer to make the special badge and possibly a personalized lanyard for the attendees of PRGE 2017.

They will be for free but

1) badges and lanyards will be for in-person PRGE pickup only. The badges will help us identify AA members and/or INTV Brotherhood members -in real life- at PRGE.

2) Where can one pick them up? TBD, but surely inside the Oregon Convention Center. Possibly at the booth of a gentle exhibitor (hint hint...)

3) I will use AA avatars and nicknames. Attendees can change or update theirs before the deadline (see below). For those without an avatar the Yar will be used:

post-41160-0-36388800-1504281991.jpg

4) There will be two groups of badges: "Intv Brotherhood Members" badges and "Intv Brotherhood Guests" badges. All applicants for the badge shall indicate what group they belong to. In any case members of both groups will enjoy the same privileges :cool:

5) The deadline for applications is September 21, 2017. After then I will arrange the one and only printing run.

Ok, lets go!

EDIT: final list of badges

- Albert - Intv Brotherhood Member

- BBWW - Intv Brotherhood Member
- cmart604 - Intv Brotherhood Member
- evg2000 - Intv Brotherhood Member
- fdr4prez - Intv Brotherhood Member
- Gray Defender - Intv Brotherhood Member

- Humblejack - Intv Brotherhood Member
- intellivotion - Intv Brotherhood Member
- intvsteve - Intv Brotherhood Member
- Intymike - Intv Brotherhood Member
- Lathe26 - Intv Brotherhood Member

- pimpmaul69 - Intv Brotherhood Member

- Rev - Intv Brotherhood Member

- S1500 - Intv Brotherhood Member

- SoulBuster- Intv Brotherhood Member

- Special Teams - Intv Brotherhood Member

- sramirez2008 - Intv Brotherhood Member
- Stefan "Batman" - Intv Brotherhood Guest

- Steve Jones - Intv Brotherhood Member
- swlovinist - Intv Brotherhood Member
- Tarzilla - Intv Brotherhood Member

- timdu - Intv Brotherhood Member

- toymailman - Intv Brotherhood Member
- TrekMD - Intv Brotherhood Member

- y-bot - Intv Brotherhood Member

• Like 2

A "gentle exhibitor"?

Rev is more like a not-so gentle exhibitionist

Last year the badges were at the Intellivisionaries booth, and I think consensus will show that they can be labeled "mostly harmless". Just don't get between Rick and his Cheez-Its during his feeding frenzy :grin:

Please count me in for a badge.

• Like 1

A "gentle exhibitor"?

Last year the badges were at the Intellivisionaries booth, and I think consensus will show that they can be labeled "mostly harmless". Just don't get between Rick and his Cheez-Its during his feeding frenzy :grin:

Lol. True facts about both Rev and Rick, although sadly Rick and Paul won't be attending.

Well, as already done in the past years by other very kind members, this time I volunteer to make the special badge and possibly a personalized lanyard for the attendees of PRGE 2017.

They will be for free but

1) badges and lanyard will be for in-person PRGE pickup only. The badges will help us identify AA members and/or INTV Brotherhood members -in real life- at PRGE.

2) Where can one pick them up? TBD, but surely inside the Oregon Convention Center. Possibly at the booth of a gentle exhibitor (hint hint...)

3) I will use AA avatars and nicknames. Attendees can change or update theirs before the deadline (see below). For those without an avatar the Yar will be used:

4) There will be two groups of badges: Intv Brotherhood Members badges and Guests badges. All applicants for the badge shall indicate what group they belong to. In any case members of both groups will enjoy the same privileges :cool:

5) The deadline for applications is September 21, 2017. After then I will arrange the one and the only printing run.

Ok, lets go!

Pickup at Rev's booth would be just fine. Everybody will be there buying the 17 games he's releasing at PRGE.

A "gentle exhibitor"?

mostly-harmless-Towel-day.jpg

A "gentle exhibitor"?

are you member of the INTV Brotherhood? It doesn't matter whether "officially" or only spiritually, of course :)