IGNORED

High score on Galactopus?

walrusofsteel

Hey guys, I've got question. I just got Galactopus from Al, and love it. Cool and addicting game. Anyway, I am always curious of what the high score/world record is of the games I play on Atari. I looked on Record Setter as well as conducted a Google search and found nothing about this game as far as any kind of record. Do any of you know if there has been a high score posted anywhere for this? Where else can I check? I'm new at this forum thing too, so hopefully I am using it right. Thanks!

You could try video game specific record sites like Twin Galaxies and High Score. I don't think either of them have a listing for Galactopus, but they do both allow players to add new games to their lists.

What about something like this? This is a fun website to compete on. I've been competing with some others trying to score higher on an easy, free online version of Space Invaders. So far, I have the record. Anyway, what about a site like this? https://recordsetter.com/world-record/highest-score-free-space-invaders-online/53880