IGNORED

Xonox price question

freewheel

If you have the blue box RH/SL, it will be worth quite a bit, as that's the most difficult XonoX double-ender to obtain complete. IMO, when in boxed state, it is the least frequently seen 80s-era regular release. Pricing would depend on overall material condition, naturally, and the presence or absence of all four manuals.

The MR/TB cartridge, depending on condition, should fall into the $100-$150 range generally speaking, with adequate buyer interest, though it might not be an insta-sell if that's your intention here.

Thanks for the info. It's a blue box, but I'm assuming for now that it's box + cart only. And the box looks to be in fair-ish condition. Nowhere near mint, but not crushed or anything. Someone locally is asking a fairly high price for a CV bundle but it does have that once nice gem. Not sure if I wanna pay as much as this person is asking unless I could flip it to a serious collector. I'm not usually a CIB collector but I know that the folks who are really dig it when one of these shows up (the equivalent of Spiker! in the Intellivision community).

The MR/TC I picked up a few years ago, and yeah, $100 kinda range is what I figured.

Took the plunge. Here are some pics of it - what do y'all think? I'm not a box collector generally, so I have no idea if this is the normal box, nor its overall condition. Kinda seems about average-ish to me. Light pen on the front too. Unfortunately not quite CIB as it's missing 3 out of the 4 manuals :(

Cool! May I please see some catalog pics? Never knew this existed!

"Double-ender: Twice the Fun for the Price of One!" Giggity!

Took the plunge. Here are some pics of it - what do y'all think? I'm not a box collector generally, so I have no idea if this is the normal box, nor its overall condition. Kinda seems about average-ish to me. Light pen on the front too. Unfortunately not quite CIB as it's missing 3 out of the 4 manuals :(

Awesome pickup! ??

For anyone curious, because I've had several inquiries on this... I haven't put this up on Ebay yet because I'd prefer keeping rare-ish things in the AA community whenever possible. People here have been pretty cool to me over the years so I'd just as soon return the favor.

I'm a loose cart collector, for the most part. Getting this means I now own all 3 double enders for the CV, which is pretty cool. But I don't collect boxes/manuals. If anyone is interested in making an offer on those, whether money and/or trade, I'd be interested in talking. To sweeten the deal, I also have the English manuals for Artillery Duel and Chuck Norris (in color), and Motocross Racer and Tomarc (black and white). No boxes for those, unfortunately. I need about 50 CV carts still, mostly uncommon stuff as you can imagine :)

Anyway, PM me if you're interested.

For anyone curious, because I've had several inquiries on this... I haven't put this up on Ebay yet because I'd prefer keeping rare-ish things in the AA community whenever possible. People here have been pretty cool to me over the years so I'd just as soon return the favor.

I'm a loose cart collector, for the most part. Getting this means I now own all 3 double enders for the CV, which is pretty cool. But I don't collect boxes/manuals. If anyone is interested in making an offer on those, whether money and/or trade, I'd be interested in talking. To sweeten the deal, I also have the English manuals for Artillery Duel and Chuck Norris (in color), and Motocross Racer and Tomarc (black and white). No boxes for those, unfortunately. I need about 50 CV carts still, mostly uncommon stuff as you can imagine :)

You dont say.... ??

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates? Did you sell it?