IGNORED

Season 6 -- BRONZE Medal Bracket

S.BAZ

Tooth Protectors - 110.100

Already having to try and keep up with your bar raising shenanigans ... :) :-D

My online handle is RaccoonyDave, of course I'm gonna do some shenanigans.

I hope you do get serious Dave, I want to play you in the finals

I'm trying to get there, but look at Srabbler and his not-giving-up shenanigans.

Tooth Protectors - 181,600

Now it gets interesting.

Tooth Protectors - 215,000

Raising the bar, again.

You think this is interesting? Wait until you hear this.

Nine years ago I cut my left pink and got permanent damage, and now tonight I got the weirdest cramp.

A lesser man would give up but I follow the Popeye Warrior code, I must go on!

DRAMA! SUSPENSE! The bronze division was never so intense!

(S.Baz , any chance you can contact the Sports Network and get a pay-per-view event going?)

• Like 2

You think this is interesting? Wait until you hear this.

Nine years ago I cut my left pink and got permanent damage, and now tonight I got the weirdest cramp.

A lesser man would give up but I follow the Popeye Warrior code, I must go on!

DRAMA! SUSPENSE! The bronze division was never so intense!

(S.Baz , any chance you can contact the Sports Network and get a pay-per-view event going?)

All of Ataridom is proud of your playing through the pain. :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Tooth Protectors - 289,700

I really like this game a lot. I've been playing it to have fun as much as to get a score.

The first time around with this game in the regular season, I didn't really have time to give it a chance. I didn't get the manual read (who knew there were multiple teeth cleanings per game?), and I never really figured out what was going on.

If Kaboom and Plaque Attack got married, their bouncing baby Atari offspring would be Tooth Protectors.

post-26187-0-57501000-1506631622.png

• Like 2

Tooth Protector 1021300 (rolled + 21300)

Well, Scrabbler, if I understood the rule to rolling a score, you're not getting rid of me this round but you have a chance to follow if you roll too.

By the way, I never want to play this game again, it took me around an hour to do this. Around 300k I started taking pictures between levels because I was afraid the game would crash or something. Screen rolling became somewhat common after a little while.For those who might be wondering, you do not get an extra brush at the million. And sadly I have no idea what happens if you get 10 brushing on the counter (Either it goes to ten, goes to zero and everything is lost or maybe the game crashes. Displaying 9 by reallt having 10 seems unlikely, this is THE VCS not the NES.)

post-52810-0-56784800-1506746327_thumb.jpg

post-52810-0-20965700-1506746469_thumb.jpg

post-52810-0-12501900-1506746700_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Tooth Protector 1021300 (rolled + 21300)

Well, Scrabbler, if I understood the rule to rolling a score, you're not getting rid of me this round but you have a chance to follow if you roll too.

By the way, I never want to play this game again, it took me around an hour to do this. Around 300k I started taking pictures between levels because I was afraid the game would crash or something. Screen rolling became somewhat common after a little while.For those who might be wondering, you do not get an extra brush at the million. And sadly I have no idea what happens if you get 10 brushing on the counter (Either it goes to ten, goes to zero and everything is lost or maybe the game crashes. Displaying 9 by reallt having 10 seems unlikely, this is THE VCS not the NES.)

That is an obviously spectacular score! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know if I can get there, but I'll give it a good shot to try to make to the next round, too.

Maybe I have a reserve of energy previously unseen... :ponder:

Tooth Protectors - Rollage !

This was getting serious, so I got off the emulator and broke out the Junior

Turns out the game doesn't play correctly on my plasma TV. So I had to break out the old tube TV from the old Atari room.

Feeling tired and happy. :) :thumbsup:

That's great news! The final is going to be intense!

• Like 2

I wonder how this final round will work with 3 of us?

In the other post it says that in the case of more than two contestant, more game would be added. But I don't see how that fixes the possibility of having a tie for the medal.

It does make it more unlikely however, especially if we have a system of points (2 for first place, 1 for second, zero for last.)

• Like 1

In the other post it says that in the case of more than two contestant, more game would be added. But I don't see how that fixes the possibility of having a tie for the medal.

It does make it more unlikely however, especially if we have a system of points (2 for first place, 1 for second, zero for last.)

My guess is that a 4th game will be added, which will eliminate three-way ties. Then, if two players are still tied, if would require a tiebreaker round of one game for one week, or three more games for two weeks. Or we could have more than four games, but the round could still end in a tie.

Whatever happens, this ain't soccer. It can't end in a tie. :)