IGNORED

Season 6 -- BRONZE Medal Bracket

S.BAZ

My guess is that S.Baz is crazy busy with meat-space and has to take time away from cyberspace.

I propose that if we don't have the games by noon tomorrow we take things in our own hands.

I propose 4 games chosen, first place is worth 3, second 2 and first is worth 1 (same scoring system as during the season).

The games should not have been played yet in the brackets nor being played in gold or silver currently. This seems to be the way S.Baz was picking them. (Will try to update with the list when not at work.)

Do you agree with those rules DarQ and Scrabbler?

Is anyone reading this and willing to randomly pick the games for us?

I sent a PM to S.Baz informing him we were still waiting, no need to make his inbox explode.

Also, here's the list of possible games.

Missile Command (Game 16B)

Gas Hog

Enduro

Skiing (Game 9A)

Chopper Command (Single Life Challenge)

Encounter At L-5

He-Man

Chase the Chuckwagon

Oystron

Fast Eddie

Entombed

Q*Bert's Qubes

Pole Position

Crazy Climber

Cosmic Creeps

Tanks But No Tanks

Combat

Super Cobra

Exocet

Desert Falcon

Lady Bug

S.BAZ,

Did you intentionally change Skiing from Game 5 (B/A), which we played in the season, to Game 9 (A)?

It was discovered you could restart the game until you got an easy slope with 5 B/A, it's probably why it's now 9A.

By the way, I just played a bit of each game. I feel like I could improve all of the but this is a starting point.

LadyBug 85420

Skiing 1:31.92

Crazy Climber 50100

Chopper Command (1life) 10700

Missile Command 12810

post-52810-0-12195500-1507263728_thumb.jpg

post-52810-0-07201100-1507263952_thumb.jpg

post-52810-0-05498700-1507264086_thumb.jpg

post-52810-0-06859800-1507264222_thumb.jpg

post-52810-0-05781200-1507264630_thumb.jpg

Yes, Skiing has been changed to game (9/A).

(5/B) seems to have been pretty much maxxed out already, so that's to keep it exciting!

In case of a draw:

As in previous seasons, that is decided by adding up the total points scored in all the games of the final round.

This year the Bronze finals has a time-based game, SO:

The "points" we'll use for Skiing in case of a draw will be hundredths of a second ahead of the lowest Skiing score posted, multiplied by 100.

So this includes any skiing score posted at any time by any of the players involved, even if it did not end up being their best. This will give us a score in points to be used in case of a draw.

If a draw "somehow" still persists, we can count player points similarly to the season points tallied throughout the season. We'll add up player points earned throughout all three BRONZE medal rounds to break the tie.

If it's still a draw at that point... OVERTIME! More gaming must commence; there can't be a draw!

Edited by S.BAZ
  • Like 1

Skiing (9/A) - 1:30.39

Chopper Command (1 Life) - 7100

Ladybug - 24,040

Crazy Climber - 35,000

Missile Command (16/A) - 8790

I'm having trouble getting my pics to upload. So, I'm posting without pics, just to get my initial scores on the board.

Edited by Scrabbler15

Yes, Skiing has been changed to game (9/A).

(5/B) seems to have been pretty much maxxed out already, so that's to keep it exciting!

In case of a draw:

As in previous seasons, that is decided by adding up the total points scored in all the games of the final round.

This year the Bronze finals has a time-based game, SO:

The "points" we'll use for Skiing in case of a draw will be hundredths of a second ahead of the lowest Skiing score posted, multiplied by 100.

So this includes any skiing score posted at any time by any of the players involved, even if it did not end up being their best. This will give us a score in points to be used in case of a draw.

If a draw "somehow" still persists, we can count player points similarly to the season points tallied throughout the season. We'll add up player points earned throughout all three BRONZE medal rounds to break the tie.

If it's still a draw at that point... OVERTIME! More gaming must commence; there can't be a draw!

How is Skiing scored when there is no tiebreaker involved?

I see you kept the CRT tv for the finals. I was afraid you'd put it away and bring it back as a secret weapon at the last minute.

The MS makes it hard for me to get around, but the way I have this set up now makes me want to not break it down. When I'm sitting at the computer, the Atari is right behind me. I spin in my office chair to play Atari and then spin back to post the score. Awesome. :thumbsup:

• Like 1